The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How are you going to get hold of a copy of the exam to upload onto the internet?
Reply 21
endeavour
How are you going to get hold of a copy of the exam to upload onto the internet?

You can take them out of the exam room, if your school lets you. Some schools just insist that they are all given back (like mine).

Ben
Reply 22
I know someone at who works for the board :smile:
Reply 23
Should be able to upload the paper by tues :smile:
Im not allowed to do it before 3pm 2moro but i will try to put it on at 3
Reply 24
Groovy, well done!
Reply 25
Ben.S.
You can take them out of the exam room, if your school lets you. Some schools just insist that they are all given back (like mine).

Ben

Not very easy when you write the answers on the paper :smile:
Reply 26
joesharp
Not very easy when you write the answers on the paper :smile:

That's very true - I forgot they changed that!

Ben
i got a copy of the paper c1 paper taken today. i asked the guy if i could have one for my retakes in june! lol
Reply 28
lol and he just gave you one? doesnt the school have to account for all of the papers?
i didn't take my exams at school because i got chucked off the corse last year, so i applied to take it at some private college where i have no idea what rules they have! he just said "i don't see why i wont be allowed to give you one as the exams are over"
Reply 30
There not strictly allowed to give them out until 24 hours after due to students with clashes
Reply 31
is the C1 being put online yet? LOL
Reply 32
I was told this morning that Edexcel have now changed the rules about how long after exam papers are allowed to be released. It turns out its now 48 hours! So im sorry people, no paper until Wednesday.
C2 will be up on Sunday as well :tsr:
Reply 33
papers and solutions are up now :tsr:

Latest