The Student Room Group

If you want some motivation to study. Hello

I'm sure plenty of you are having trouble studying and go on your phone in the middle of remembering what a intron is. So I recommend filming yourself using the time lapse on your phone. This way, you can't go on your phone and it's really satisfying to watch all the work you've done afterwards. Get the grades you deserve guys, good luck.
Reply 1
Thanks! I've never heard of that tip before. I'll try it out the next time I study to prevent myself from procrastinating.
Reply 2
Original post by nnth
Thanks! I've never heard of that tip before. I'll try it out the next time I study to prevent myself from procrastinating.

I tried this out a few weeks ago and it got me in a routine of revising after online lessons for at least 3-4 hours. It's kind of hard to get past the 2 hour mark at first but after perseverance of doing this everyday I can hit the 4 hour mark with no problem.
Reply 3
Original post by avso
I tried this out a few weeks ago and it got me in a routine of revising after online lessons for at least 3-4 hours. It's kind of hard to get past the 2 hour mark at first but after perseverance of doing this everyday I can hit the 4 hour mark with no problem.

Yeah, the tool you're recommending here changes revision from a tiresome task requiring much mental (and physical) effort, to a daily habit which ensures you get great grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending