The Student Room Group

Put on your helmets cause this year will be a bumpy one!

Hey guys,
I just found out about this GYG blog and I am excited to record my academic journey (as well as nervous). I am the greatest procrastinator alive and this year I have a resolution to change that because cramming last minute is not a healthy habit. And so going forward I am going to try to get over my fears (since I have study anxiety) and just do it.
Trust me, time management saves you a LOT of grief in the future.
I am glad to see that many other people like me are out there striving and it serves as a great motivation.
Wish me good luck! And good luck to all those out there!
We can do this!

(P.S I am pretty sure you're not supposed to ask questions but I would be eternally grateful if someone could verify if the substance material in redspot publishing past papers (O level) is authentic)
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Limpbiskit
Hey guys,
I just found out about this GYG blog and I am excited to record my academic journey (as well as nervous). I am the greatest procrastinator alive and this year I have a resolution to change that because cramming last minute is not a healthy habit. And so going forward I am going to try to get over my fears (since I have study anxiety) and just do it.
I am glad to see that many other people like me are out there striving and it serves as a great motivation.
We can do this!

(P.S I am pretty sure you're not supposed to ask questions but I would be eternally grateful if someone could verify if the substance material in redspot publishing past papers (O level) is authentic)

good luck :smile:!
Hey guys,
We can do this!

Welcome to Grow Your Grades and good luck! What subjects are you studying?
Reply 4
Hey guys,
We can do this!

How's everything going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending