The Student Room Group

King's College London A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lakbo12
it's kinda absurd that these are the sort of people that determine who will be the doctors of the future 🙄

i think the whole medicine interview process is absurd. the fact that not every candidate gets asked the same questions is stupid as it is, never-mind the other issues.
UCAS facebook page says “all decisions which are due today should be made by midnight
I still haven't been rejected smh, now UCAS is messing with me ugh
Still havent been rejected either :/
Original post by Phoenixmum
UCAS facebook page says “all decisions which are due today should be made by midnight

Damn the deadline keeps going further back. At this point we'll be hearing back by 2023!
Original post by pineappledonks
They defo telling a fat lie 😭

to be fair, I dont think its KCL who autorejects? Like thats UCAS, so if its past the deadline of 6pm and you haven't heard back, its a UCAS error not KCL. They're not all sitting there clicking reject on everyone, that would defeat the definition of AUTO reject
has anyone elses UCAS still not updated lmao :frown: mine still says waiting for decisions
Can you guys like this if u haven’t been auto rejected yet
Ugh it's been so stressful to wait until May, and then now that we're all getting rejected we're not even sure if we're really rejected?! Whoever finds something out about this tomorrow pleeeease let us know... :frown:

It won’t let me like it but mentally add +3 to the score since my mates and I still haven’t been autorejected
me and my mates declined came through wihtin last fifteen minutes
Auto rejection (declined) is happening by UCAS, this is due to the deadline. My daughter just received an email from UCAS. Kings apply is still the same.

won't let me like this but I haven't yet either!
Can I just clarify something with people please, does anyone else have the ' Add your English Language test results* ' under their application and it only lets you enter your IELTS score?

I am just thinking as to if that is the reason my application is on hold because I haven't cleared out the red asterisk (*), but I simply cannot...

Anyone else?

- A helpless & hopeless applicant
i still have nothing from ucas and king's apply ._.
Original post by Array00
Can I just clarify something with people please, does anyone else have the ' Add your English Language test results* ' under their application and it only lets you enter your IELTS score?

I am just thinking as to if that is the reason my application is on hold because I haven't cleared out the red asterisk (*), but I simply cannot...

Anyone else?

- A helpless & hopeless applicant

pretty sure thats if your applying internationally or if English isn't your first language might be wrong tho

Original post by Naila1984
Auto rejection (declined) is happening by UCAS, this is due to the deadline. My daughter just received an email from UCAS. Kings apply is still the same.

ik at this point I'm probably being delusional over my hopes of an offer but does this mean that kings could still be processing an applications beyond the deadline?
Ive been auto rejected on ucas because of no response and on kings portal it still says my application is being processed
it’s funny to even think about, what’s the chance they’ll give out offers?
I still haven't been auto-rejected. What's going on?
Original post by Rrmr3609
Ive been auto rejected on ucas because of no response and on kings portal it still says my application is being processed

Same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending