Edge Hill - Fast Track course 2021

Scroll to see replies

Haha! Me too! I’m all about a paper chase pen! 😂 x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Are you going for a fluffy pencil case 😂 xx
Hi everyone. I am starting in the June cohort. I am 45 so obviously the full definition of mature student. :smile: I live half a mile from the Uni so it will be a nice walk (when its not raining of course) for me to get to the sessions. Really looking forward to it, super nervous but keen to start on the next life adventure.

I was only thinking about the stationery and clothes issue the other day. Do people still use pencil cases? Ha ha
Hiya :smile:, I’m definitely taking a pencil case.. might even fill it with one of those pens with the fluffy ends. I do think you need to wear clothes though haha. 45 is still only young! I think it’s very brave of us all taking the plunge! Xx
Original post by Kerryr123
Hiya :smile:, I’m definitely taking a pencil case.. might even fill it with one of those pens with the fluffy ends. I do think you need to wear clothes though haha. 45 is still only young! I think it’s very brave of us all taking the plunge! Xx

Well we have a long time until retirement so never too late.
Reply 25
wow, less than a month to go now 🙈
I’m really excited now. We enrol on Thursday I think 😀
Reply 27
That's exciting! I wonder how many people will be on fast-track? I don't know if its a large intake this year with covid still about 🙈
Are you going for a fluffy pencil case 😂 xx

I may have to have a look for one 😂😂 x
Original post by annperkins
Hi, Just wondering if there's anyone else on here who is starting the fast track 2021 at Edge Hill? Looking forward to it :smile:

Hi all 👋
I’m starting the fast track at Edge Hill in June to progress to ODP. Really looking forward to it despite being out of education for a long time 😆
Just enrolled online today with a suitably hideous photograph, and looking forward to meeting everyone! 😁
Original post by Lancashire_witch
Hi all 👋
I’m starting the fast track at Edge Hill in June to progress to ODP. Really looking forward to it despite being out of education for a long time 😆
Just enrolled online today with a suitably hideous photograph, and looking forward to meeting everyone! 😁

Fantastic. I too endured the hideous at home photo session. Let’s hope the weather is good so we can enjoy the campus. Are you in the Facebook fast track group?
Original post by Vision2029
Fantastic. I too endured the hideous at home photo session. Let’s hope the weather is good so we can enjoy the campus. Are you in the Facebook fast track group?

Yeah, hopefully I will be, it’s a lovely campus. No, I haven’t got FB anymore, but I’ll try and make a new account.
Reply 32
Hi guys. I'm not on the fast track course but will be joining EH as a mature student. Any advice about where to find private rented accommodation?
Not long now! I have bought pens, highlighters and a pencil case with a fluffy pom-Pom. Feeling slightly more organised now haha xx
Reply 34
Not long now! I have bought pens, highlighters and a pencil case with a fluffy pom-Pom. Feeling slightly more organised now haha xx

lmao 😭😂 I love it! I need to do a stationary shop too. I'm feeling really nervous about fast track now, i don't know what to expect really xx
Reply 35
Original post by ACDC
Hi guys. I'm not on the fast track course but will be joining EH as a mature student. Any advice about where to find private rented accommodation?

there's always posts on gumtree, rightmove, try facebook groups, there's accommodation threads on here too x
I don’t really know what to expect either, I’m just hoping I can keep up, I have a pretty hectic lifestyle as it is haha xx
Original post by ACDC

There are lots of agencies too. NSW properties and Rebel Management are the ones that seem to have a lot of signs on properties around the town.
Original post by annperkins
lmao 😭😂 I love it! I need to do a stationary shop too. I'm feeling really nervous about fast track now, i don't know what to expect really xx

Think we’re all feeling the same 😂
Hi everyone, did you all get your group? I’m in group 6. Feeling very excited but nervous. Also need to go back to the shop and get a file and dividers 😂 There is lots of information on the edge hill blackboard now, so I feel like I understand more of the course content. It says some of it is online, do you think we do that from our own home? Xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending