The Student Room Group

Adjustment CS

Does anyone know if any of the unis e.g Warwick Manchester or Durham have adjustment places this year?
Original post by chill pill
Does anyone know if any of the unis e.g Warwick Manchester or Durham have adjustment places this year?

Even universities don't know if they're going to have clearing and adjustment vacancies yet.
You can contact them now to ask if they're accepting late applications/Extra applications - that might give some indication about the level of demand. When Clearing opens in July that will give more details
Adjustment - IF you exceed the conditions of your Firm choice, you can contact any Uni you like and ask if they will accept you. This is outside of Clearing and there are no 'adjustment vacancies' advertised. You just phone up the Uni and ask. More info here : https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/advice/ucas-application/ucas-adjustment-explained
Reply 3
Sorry to both of you but what I really needed to say was if any of the above unis had had adjustment for 2019/20 intake thx
Sorry to both of you but what I really needed to say was if any of the above unis had had adjustment for 2019/20 intake thx

adjustment vacancies aren't listed anywhere or stored (and don't give any indication of where there might be vacancies in 2021)

I am going from memory but I believe all these universities were very competitive last year and were turning down applicants who already exceeded their entry requirements. I doubt you will get in through adjustment and that is if adjustment goes ahead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending