The Student Room Group

Economics extended essay

hey, which is a better topic for an extended essay ?

to what extent could Edo( a Japanese restaurant) implemement price discrimination to get maximum revenue

or

to what extent is the government intervention on vaccines a positive externality
Original post by sophiawebber1234
hey, which is a better topic for an extended essay ?

to what extent could Edo( a Japanese restaurant) implemement price discrimination to get maximum revenue

or

to what extent is the government intervention on vaccines a positive externality

The 2nd one is much easier if this impacts your decision
Original post by BenRyan99
The 2nd one is much easier if this impacts your decision

thanks so much, literally any opinion is appreciated !!
Is this for an IB EE? If so make sure you check the marking rubric for an EE in that subject (your IB coordinator should have some documentation with the requirements for EEs in all subjects), and pick a title that fits the mark scheme. For example as I recall when I did IB, an economics EE required collection of primary data by the student, which necessarily requires you choose something that will relate to economic effects that may affect local businesses or households. That might not be the case anymore though! But try and pick something that will make it easy to meet the requirements in the marking rubric for an EE in your subject instead of just arbitrarily :smile:
Original post by artful_lounger
Is this for an IB EE? If so make sure you check the marking rubric for an EE in that subject (your IB coordinator should have some documentation with the requirements for EEs in all subjects), and pick a title that fits the mark scheme. For example as I recall when I did IB, an economics EE required collection of primary data by the student, which necessarily requires you choose something that will relate to economic effects that may affect local businesses or households. That might not be the case anymore though! But try and pick something that will make it easy to meet the requirements in the marking rubric for an EE in your subject instead of just arbitrarily :smile:

yes its for an economic EE
Thank youuu

Quick Reply

Latest