The Student Room Group

University of Leicester A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by little 0220
when did you receive your interview offer please? I am an y13 International student as well and I have predicted a level but still haven't received interview offer which is a bit worrying

i think i got it last week. don't worry from what others are saying it sounds like they're sending more. sending all good wishes and hugs.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by gigglexgirl
i think i got it last week. don't worry from what others are saying it sounds like they're sending more. sending all good wishes and hugs.

Hey, congrats on the interview!! Can we know what points you got for Leicester?
Original post by Subi2254
Hey, congrats on the interview!! Can we know what points you got for Leicester?

Thank you :smile: i don't quite remember but i think i got 59/60? hbu? are u an international as well?
Original post by biycye
For the people that filled out the consent and declaration form, how did you send through your certificates? I don’t have a PDF copy of my certificates so did you take a picture of them and then send it as a PDF, or ask your exams office for a digital copy?

I used the app Office Lens which can basically scan documents for you and convert them to PDFs.
has anyone with 58.5 points heard back about interviews, non contextual offer?
Was wondering the same as also have 58.5 🤞🏻!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Lonelyuser
Any international interviews?

Hi I'm International, I got my interview invite on 30th Nov. My score is 60.5.
Original post by millie3004
has anyone with 58.5 points heard back about interviews, non contextual offer?

I’ve got an interview with 58.5! But I’m a grad xx
Reply 588
Anyone with achieved Alevels received an interview offer?
When was the latest interview sent out?
Original post by VJB123
Anyone with achieved Alevels received an interview offer?

Nope but I'm not surprised. I expect to get one in a few months not now, as that is what's been said by Leicester on their website.
Reply 591
Original post by KA_P
Nope but I'm not surprised. I expect to get one in a few months not now, as that is what's been said by Leicester on their website.

Thank you - it’s what I was expecting, but my brain goes a bit haywire in the middle of the night!
Original post by VJB123
Thank you - it’s what I was expecting, but my brain goes a bit haywire in the middle of the night!

Aw I can relate to that 😭
hey! can anyone help me with this: I got 3 predicted grade for a level. however, I also got one achieved a level besides those 3 predicted and I am an international. will they classify me as someone with achieved a level or just normal y13 with predicted grade? or maybe I should write an email and ask them? still haven't got interview offer
hey! can anyone help me with this: I got 3 predicted grade for a level. however, I also got one achieved a level besides those 3 predicted and I am an international. will they classify me as someone with achieved a level or just normal y13 with predicted grade? or maybe I should write an email and ask them? still haven't got interview offer

i imagine they will score you as a predicted applicant as to get the guaranteed interview offer all your grades had to be achieved
Original post by Clintt15
i imagine they will score you as a predicted applicant as to get the guaranteed interview offer all your grades had to be achieved

thanks, I'm really worried these days, seems like they nearly finished sending out all interview offers for those with predicted grades
thanks, I'm really worried these days, seems like they nearly finished sending out all interview offers for those with predicted grades

Their interviewing all the way till the end of feb for those not with achieved grades :smile:
Their interviewing all the way till the end of feb for those not with achieved grades :smile:

yes, they say this on their website but I heard people saying like the first batch of interview offers has all been sent out and some people asking "are they sending a few more out?" and seems like people are now all booking interview dates in January which makes me so anxious, looks like the majority of interview dates are booked already.
yes, they say this on their website but I heard people saying like the first batch of interview offers has all been sent out and some people asking "are they sending a few more out?" and seems like people are now all booking interview dates in January which makes me so anxious, looks like the majority of interview dates are booked already.

Dont worry - if your scores above the threshold for what they are interviewing this year you will be invited to interview at some point :smile:
Dont worry - if your scores above the threshold for what they are interviewing this year you will be invited to interview at some point :smile:

thank you! hopefully~~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending