The Student Room Group

University of Leicester A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dinomedic
62.5 wbu?

oh boy. i've got 57 :/
Original post by macromed
oh boy. i've got 57 :/

dont worry about it for now, there is a chance they will select you! just focus on prep :smile:
Original post by Mas34HH
Got my interview bright an early at 8:45am tomorrow, anyone got last minute tips ?

i had mine as welllll
Original post by Mewmew123
i had mine as welllll

Ooh how did yours go ? I have quite mixed feelings about mine there wasn’t really a station that I thought I did really good. Each station I would say had good and bad questions and I was cut off a lot too.
Original post by dinomedic
it started with 0116

Thank you, I picked up an 020 number and they stay silent, all I could hear was their breathing and they cut after 8 seconds.
Original post by KA_P
Thank you, I picked up an 020 number and they stay silent, all I could hear was their breathing and they cut after 8 seconds.

lmao😭
Original post by kattttttie
I've applied with achieved a-levels and I'm on a gap year, but leicester's admissions policy have said I would theoretically get an automatic interview. I think I saw somewhere that gap year students don't hear about interviews until march, is this true?

I think its till feb
Got 3 rejections now, and now waiting as an achieved student to get a guaranteed interview🙏
Just had my interview and they were lovely so don’t worry!
Interview invite by email score 58.5 year 13 applicant yeyyyy
(edited 2 years ago)
Can we use notes for the interview like on the station we’ve been given?
Reply 791
Original post by FionaAAAAAA
Can we use notes for the interview like on the station we’ve been given?

I'm not sure if you can but for the personal qualities station, but I wouldn't recommend it, just because you'd be too tempted to look away for most of it and not make eye contact
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 020200
I'm not sure if you can but for the personal qualities station, but I wouldn't recommend it, just because you'd be too tempted to look away for most of it and not make eye contact

goodluck tomorrow! you've got this!
Reply 793
Original post by macromed
goodluck tomorrow! you've got this!

haha thank you!! I'm nervous because my last one wasn't amazing so hoping this is better, but let's see! :smile:
Email recd - I/v 57.5
can anyone book the dates on the interview thing? For me it's only showing 10,11,12th January and all the slots are full
Original post by Hereshoping2022
Email recd - I/v 57.5

hey just wondering are you contextual / achieved applicant
Original post by flowergirl_x
hey just wondering are you contextual / achieved applicant

Predicted 3 A* not contextual as far as I know but parents didn’t go uni
Reply 798
Original post by Tilyymolly
Interview invite by email score 58.5 year 13 applicant yeyyyy

Well done!!
Were you contextual?
Original post by Joger