The Student Room Group

University of Leicester A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by subhankhan3
Anyone still not received an interview invite or a rejection?

me, still waiting on 3 unis!!
Original post by subhankhan3
Anyone still not received an interview invite or a rejection?

Me! Still waiting to hear but I think with a score of 57 it'll be a rejections. I see some people with 58 still haven't heard so I lost hope
For the consent form do you have to sign it or can you just type your full name - I can't do an electronic signature on my laptop?
Original post by Clintt15
For the consent form do you have to sign it or can you just type your full name - I can't do an electronic signature on my laptop?

I just wrote my name
Original post by Clintt15

Just type it
What should you do if you have a middle name?
do i send my ib bilingual certificate in a separate document than the grade certificate?
Anyone got any predictions about when offers might start coming out?
Original post by biycye

They have a lot of applicants to interview, they said May and I reckon it'll be very late or mid march at the earliest?
Original post by biycye

End of March after the remaining 40% of candidates to be interviewed, are interviewed next week and the week after.
(edited 2 years ago)
2 days ago I called and they told me they would start sending this week to the highest scoring! But not sure :smile:
Original post by sofia333
2 days ago I called and they told me they would start sending this week to the highest scoring! But not sure :smile:

offer came through alhamduliallah!!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by flowergirl_x

WELL DONE!! You deserve all this and more!! God bless you, you'll make an amazing doctor!!

congrats mashallahhhh!!!
I just got a post interview offer now too!! so happy :smile: thank u to everyone who's been really helpful on this thread- really appreciate you 💗

Amazing! well done :smile: did your offer come through via email or was there an update on track ?
Original post by eeshabhardwaj14
I just got a post interview offer now too!! so happy :smile: thank u to everyone who's been really helpful on this thread- really appreciate you 💗

Congrats that is amazing you should be so proud of yourself!! What time did the email come through?? :smile::smile:
Original post by midnightskies0
Congrats that is amazing you should be so proud of yourself!! What time did the email come through?? :smile::smile:

Thank you! At 1:58pm I got an update from track, haven't had an email from Leicester yet though x
Thank you! At 1:58pm I got an update from track, haven't had an email from Leicester yet though x

Fab - I bet you're over the moon! :smile:

are you guys achieved or predicted a-level applicants, and when did you guys do your interviews? thanks, and CONGRATS again <3 xx
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending