Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
My friend and I just received our accommodation offer, however, we have been offered to stay in Horwood Z sheds and have to pay £5000 which is definitely not worth it as we have better Horwood accommodation this year and I am paying a grand less. Does anyone know if the accommodation office would be willing to do a room change or has anyone ever been in a similar situation? PLEASE HELP THANK YOU XOXOX (btw I'm not on the priority list for on-campus accommodation :'( )
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
They won't do room changes until you've moved in and a few people have dropped out of the course. Then request a room change in late October once they have a few empty rooms.

I moved from Horwood to Holly Cross in my first year.

Don't knock the Z sheds until you try them.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
email them and make a request to change with your chosen preference
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (2)
16.67%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
33.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
16.67%

Watched Threads