The Student Room Group

Uplearn for chemistry

Has anyone ever used the website Uplearn for A level chemistry? Currently at a grade D in chemistry and its not looking too good. Uplearn guarantees A/A*. its kind of pricey but im pretty desperate for A's.
Original post by JOKER⁷
Has anyone ever used the website Uplearn for A level chemistry? Currently at a grade D in chemistry and its not looking too good. Uplearn guarantees A/A*. its kind of pricey but im pretty desperate for A's.

do u revise alot and do u revise efficiently? like are u revising and getting bad grades or not revising and getting bad grades?
Perhaps you could try out their free trial (if they offer one) to see if you like it?

There are other fantastic resources out there that are free of charge e.g. Eliot Rintoul's YouTube channel, physicsandmathstutor, & chemguide.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by dingding123
do u revise alot and do u revise efficiently? like are u revising and getting bad grades or not revising and getting bad grades?

I revise a lot however im not sure anymore if my revision techniques are effective. I just make a ton of notes from the textbook and then turn those notes into fladhcards. Its just not working for me 🤷
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by JOKER⁷
I revise a lot however im not sure anymore if my revision techniques are effective. I just make a ton of notes from the textbook and then turn those notes into fladhcards. Its just not working for me 🤷

have u tried getting tutored?
for chem the main thing to do is practice, instead of learning the content. learn the content about 60-80% and d questions, even if u use ur notes to answer questions it doesn't matter coz soon it'll be engraved into ur head + for chem most questions are repeated or follow a similar trend. don't do passive revision instead active recall, try blurting once so u can see what gaps are in ur learning.

Quick Reply

Latest