The Student Room Group

Up learn website

Hi, I'm currently doing A-levels and am struggling with Biology and Chemistry. I was wondering if anyone has tried the up learn website and what they thought about it? I did the trial and thought it was really good but i want other peoples opinions/ experiences! Let me know! :smile:
Reply 1
I have it for Physics and Maths, I find it pretty useful. However, you will have to put a lot of hours in to do the entire course in the last couple of months we have until A-levels. Snaprevise also have some free Chemistry and Biology resources that I've heard are alright from my friends. If you are willing to put in the effort and are comfortable with the cost of Uplearn, I would definitely recommend it. A great resource!!! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by BADBADTORO
I have it for Physics and Maths, I find it pretty useful. However, you will have to put a lot of hours in to do the entire course in the last couple of months we have until A-levels. Snaprevise also have some free Chemistry and Biology resources that I've heard are alright from my friends. If you are willing to put in the effort and are comfortable with the cost of Uplearn, I would definitely recommend it. A great resource!!! :smile:

Okay thanks! I’m only in year 12 so still have a while to do it i think!! thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest