The Student Room Group

Politics A Level Synoptic Essay

I need to be synoptic in my essay 'Evaluate the view that since 2010 the UK has seen a return to cabinet government. 30 marks' but am unsure where I can link this to a component 1 topic.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by EthanolC2_H5_OH
I need to be synoptic in my essay 'Evaluate the view that since 2010 the UK has seen a return to cabinet government. 30 marks' but am unsure where I can link this to a component 1 topic.

Pm me I’ve got a couple of essay plans you could use for this. Mainly when being synoptic you need to ensure that you are looking at it from a birds eye view. Also drag in a bit of US to contrast how that has changed too.
Reply 3
Original post by mcvinod22
Pm me I’ve got a couple of essay plans you could use for this. Mainly when being synoptic you need to ensure that you are looking at it from a birds eye view. Also drag in a bit of US to contrast how that has changed too.

Hi could you send me those essay plans on this question
Does anyone have any essay plans for US politics; constitution, congress and the President?
Can you send me your essay plan as well

Could you send me your essay plan as well

could you send them to me please as well!

Quick Reply

Latest