The Student Room Group

Guy copying work in class

I sit by this person in class who constantly copies my work. Not like normal people - he fully peers over my shoulder and takes a long obvious glance. I spend ages doing my homework and put effort in class so it really annoys me. I've told him firmly and politely but he doesn't listen. What can I do?
Fold the page over itself/flip it over so he can’t read it? Or just hand it into the teacher?
Write a sheet of your homework full of mistakes and wrong information, so when he copies it he gets a big fat 0. (Revenge will be sweet...)
Or if he figures out its wrong, he will just do it himself. (hopefully)
Original post by Scienceisgood
Fold the page over itself/flip it over so he can’t read it? Or just hand it into the teacher?

He literally flips it right over. Can't hand it in to the teacher cuz of Covid and she doesn't care anyway
Then leave it in your bag/show it to the teacher to say you’ve done it and they can physically see it before putting it in your bag.
Original post by Scienceisgood
Then leave it in your bag/show it to the teacher to say you’ve done it and they can physically see it before putting it in your bag.

Okay but what about classwork. Like a sheet which we fill in across the whole lesson.
Original post by Mehvij12345
Write a sheet of your homework full of mistakes and wrong information, so when he copies it he gets a big fat 0. (Revenge will be sweet...)
Or if he figures out its wrong, he will just do it himself. (hopefully)

This is a smart idea. Thanks
Original post by User18041982
This is a smart idea. Thanks

np, i used to have personal experience of the same problem. It got solved now as the guy learnt his lesson.:evil:

Quick Reply

Latest