The Student Room Group

Male counsler is making me uncoftrable.

Hi, so theres this counsler in my school and well he is a guy and lately he has been making me pretty uncoftrable. He is 56 years old and im not even close there is like a 100 year gap. (exacrating) So in gym class he covers sometimes when one of our teacher is out, and this happened about 3 times already this year. When he comes to the gym we talk to him he's a pretty funny guy, he's like a friend everybody in school like him since he is funny and nice. But for somereason he is acting kinda odd to me. So he came to our gym class yesterday again and me and my friends talked to him since he came next to us and then we were talking about something I cant really remeber for sure right now but then he said to me, "If you want I can be your grandaddy." I was like what the actual heck! I immideatly told him go away, like I litterly yelled "No, go away and get away from me right now!" and he's like "Ok, ok im sorry dang. I will be your grandad." It still creeped me out but then he left and all of my friends mouth dropped looking at me. Another time when he came again me and my friends weres sitting down because we were pretty tired and I was laying face down on the floor and he came and he was like "Get your butt up." I was like no im pretty tired then he said to me and I quote it, "I'll sit on you if you dont get up." And im not even lying right now he was so close to sitting on me i immideatly got up. He also calls me a turkey everytime he sees me it bothers me I told him a million times not to call me that just beause im turkish and it's kinda offensive for me. And whenever I sit next to him to talk or something he randomly rubs my feet or touches my hand like giving me a massage. Its really bothering me! I dont know am i exagirating becuase im a girl? But please tell me what to do!
Reply 1
Tell the head of school (in an email or in person); if via email then be sure to copy in the head of that teacher's department too
Reply 2
Original post by oligti
Tell the head of school (in an email or in person); if via email then be sure to copy in the head of that teacher's department too

Thank you! ^^
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you! ^^

No worries! Some of the stuff you've mentioned there really isn't okay and is definitely creepy! It may just be harmless and he doesn't mean anything from it - but it is worth letting those in charge know even if it's just to have a chat with him. The main thing is to be honest in your email and stick to your guns as often times (as horrible as it is) students complaints aren't taken seriously.
Reply 4
Original post by oligti
No worries! Some of the stuff you've mentioned there really isn't okay and is definitely creepy! It may just be harmless and he doesn't mean anything from it - but it is worth letting those in charge know even if it's just to have a chat with him. The main thing is to be honest in your email and stick to your guns as often times (as horrible as it is) students complaints aren't taken seriously.

Thank you so much for your answer! I will email!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending