The Student Room Group

Glasgow accepting A level resits?

Hi, hope you are all doing well. With the way predicted grades are being calculated at my sixth form I don't think I will be getting the required grades needed to do vet med at university so am thinking about taking the Autumn exams later on in the year. I was just wondering if anyone knows if Glasgow will be accepting people who have resat their A levels for 2022 enrolment as I couldn't find any information on their website?
Reply 1
Original post by SamG1801
Hi, hope you are all doing well. With the way predicted grades are being calculated at my sixth form I don't think I will be getting the required grades needed to do vet med at university so am thinking about taking the Autumn exams later on in the year. I was just wondering if anyone knows if Glasgow will be accepting people who have resat their A levels for 2022 enrolment as I couldn't find any information on their website?

The only way to be sure is to email them. If you phone you'll have no proof if needed later.
If you post this on the 2021 veterinary medicine applicant thread you'll probably get more replies though.
The autumn exams are seen as resits so I don’t see why not
Reply 3
Hi thank you for the responses I will send an email and hopefully should get it determined and will also send a message into the thread. Thanks again and hope you all do well with your a levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending