SamG1801
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, hope you are all doing well. With the way predicted grades are being calculated at my sixth form I don't think I will be getting the required grades needed to do vet med at university so am thinking about taking the Autumn exams later on in the year. I was just wondering if anyone knows if Glasgow will be accepting people who have resat their A levels for 2022 enrolment as I couldn't find any information on their website?
Euapp
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SamG1801)
Hi, hope you are all doing well. With the way predicted grades are being calculated at my sixth form I don't think I will be getting the required grades needed to do vet med at university so am thinking about taking the Autumn exams later on in the year. I was just wondering if anyone knows if Glasgow will be accepting people who have resat their A levels for 2022 enrolment as I couldn't find any information on their website?
The only way to be sure is to email them. If you phone you'll have no proof if needed later.
If you post this on the 2021 veterinary medicine applicant thread you'll probably get more replies though.
helpme111
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The autumn exams are seen as resits so I don’t see why not
SamG1801
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi thank you for the responses I will send an email and hopefully should get it determined and will also send a message into the thread. Thanks again and hope you all do well with your a levels.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (91)
26.84%
England (111)
32.74%
Belgium (27)
7.96%
Germany (39)
11.5%
Spain (7)
2.06%