The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

what kind of vibe is at royal Holloway

I'm going to royal Holloway this year and I'm scared I wont fit in. What's the atmosphere like and what's the vibe there?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm going to royal Holloway this year and I'm scared I wont fit in. What's the atmosphere like and what's the vibe there?

I think the vibes are pretty good and chill - there's not that big a population of people so you'll likely see alot of people you know on a regular basis. Whether it be just walking on campus or in the library or at the SU! There are alot of International students, but they mainly stick to their own group of people. Everyone worries about not fitting in, but everyone will be new and eager to make friends at the begging too. Trust me you will find your people :smile: and if you don't there are lots of societies, clubs and events to go to. Make sure you make the most of fresher's week! I feel the best way to make friends from the beggining is through joining a society, especially sports! My degree was pretty individualistic, in that its just lectures and seminars no real group work, it was harder to make friends with people on the course, as most people were mainly friends with the people from their accomodation or from societies. But other degrees had really cool 'bonding' events from the beggining, like the freshers event for physics they had an ice cream picnic at Virginia Waters :smile:
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending