The Student Room Group

Should I go to Royal Holloway, City Uni of London, or Uni of Hull for Psychology?

hi everyone. i’m in yr 12 and I’m not sure where would be best for psychology. I was set on Royal Holloway for a while but now i’m not so sure. I just found out that Uni of Hull has this fast track apprenticeship program for clinical Psych in the NHS. I’ve recently been looking into City uni.

So I’m just wondering which uni would be best? or if anyone knows anything about the Unis themselves (student life, night life, general vibe) that would make this decision easier?
Original post by bbless_
hi everyone. i’m in yr 12 and I’m not sure where would be best for psychology. I was set on Royal Holloway for a while but now i’m not so sure. I just found out that Uni of Hull has this fast track apprenticeship program for clinical Psych in the NHS. I’ve recently been looking into City uni.
So I’m just wondering which uni would be best? or if anyone knows anything about the Unis themselves (student life, night life, general vibe) that would make this decision easier?

Hey @bbless_ how are you? :smile:

Have you thought about booking onto open days for these two universities? That way you can get a feel for the uni, chat to the academics about the course, speak to current students. It should help you weigh up the pros and cons of both and help make your decision a little easier.

It's never too early to start going to open days :smile:

Becky
Reply 2
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @bbless_ how are you? :smile:
Have you thought about booking onto open days for these two universities? That way you can get a feel for the uni, chat to the academics about the course, speak to current students. It should help you weigh up the pros and cons of both and help make your decision a little easier.
It's never too early to start going to open days :smile:
Becky

Hi Becky,

Yes, I have. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending