The Student Room Group

tutoring business!!!!!

hey guys
so i am planning to start an ONLINE TUTORING bussiness. i have everything that i need except students. can anyone give me some tips for getting clients for online tutoring, like where can i get my first clients from. i already asked friends and family and friends of friends but haven't had any success.
also if u would like my tutoring i am more than happy to help you. i am doing maths and sciences (up to GCSE level)
Original post by shredies
hey guys
so i am planning to start an ONLINE TUTORING bussiness. i have everything that i need except students. can anyone give me some tips for getting clients for online tutoring, like where can i get my first clients from. i already asked friends and family and friends of friends but haven't had any success.
also if u would like my tutoring i am more than happy to help you. i am doing maths and sciences (up to GCSE level)

How did you actually revise maths and science? Just interested in everyone’s techniques as it’s something I could/can never revise 😁
Reply 2
Original post by Mrs_turtlexo
How did you actually revise maths and science? Just interested in everyone’s techniques as it’s something I could/can never revise 😁

for the sciences i used free science lessons on youtube. alot of people say he is boring. yes he is boring but he covers each specification points from the exam boards in his videos so i never have to worry about missing out a spdc point. he also breaks it down so that it is easier to understand. and his videos are always only a few minutes long-usually 5 maximum 10. i got an 8 in all three sciences(i did triplw science). i never really revisised for maths since i believe maths is a skill based subject. but definitely do alot of practice questions and past papers as this would improve your skill. i also got an 8 in maths for gcse and i also took further maths at gcse and got a 8. i took for alevels and i am predicted an A*
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending