The Student Room Group

Anyone used London School of Business Research? (LSBR)

Hello all, joined as I am looking for some advice.

Does anybody have any experience of, or know someone who might've used the London School of Business Research? They claim to be an online university. The courses offered seem very attractive, especially in terms of fees and timescale.

However, all of the reviews look a bit suspect and possibly fake, and I can't find any reviews from anyone who has actually completed a course with them. From what a can gather it is operating out of an office block in London.

Just doing a bit of due diligence as I'm interested in doing a fast-track Diploma they are advertising.

Their website is https://www.lsbr.uk/.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, did you ever start the course what do you think of it is so? Thank you
Reply 2
Original post by Fern_Thomson
Hi, did you ever start the course what do you think of it is so? Thank you

Nope, never did find enough info and nobody seems to have used them, so I walked away.
Hi, saw your discussion post. I was a student of Lsbr in London and completed my level 4, 5 and 6 diploma course in business management. They are really good and helpful. My professors and teachers and coordinators were very supportive and helped me every time I needed their help. Now I am enrolled in MBA degree course with them and doing good. My recommednation for London school of business and research, full marks. Thank you LSBR. My name is Mohammad Imran and I am from Doha in Qatar working for Aramco.
Reply 4
Original post by Imranmohd
Hi, saw your discussion post. I was a student of Lsbr in London and completed my level 4, 5 and 6 diploma course in business management. They are really good and helpful. My professors and teachers and coordinators were very supportive and helped me every time I needed their help. Now I am enrolled in MBA degree course with them and doing good. My recommednation for London school of business and research, full marks. Thank you LSBR. My name is Mohammad Imran and I am from Doha in Qatar working for Aramco.

Hey, how are you getting on with this course? I've just signed up and am finishing the most horrendously boring Academic Research and Writing! How did you get on with it? Was your tutor helpful? I'm just doing the critique on the research paper! Let me know - I'm looking for support through the course!! Thanks
Reply 5
Aramco not in Qatar 😅
Is Level 5 OTHM Business Management from LSBR a good idea for a top up degree at Coventry's London Campus?
Hi wanted to ask about how to get help from the tutors?
Original post by Imranmohd

Wanted to know how to get help from the tutors? And until when do you get feedback for the assignments?
Original post by AbicusP
Hey, how are you getting on with this course? I've just signed up and am finishing the most horrendously boring Academic Research and Writing! How did you get on with it? Was your tutor helpful? I'm just doing the critique on the research paper! Let me know - I'm looking for support through the course!! Thanks

Hi I just signed up and now I am having second thoughts if the school is even legit. Do share your full experience. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending