The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr.Nameless
and the thread has turned into a debate...

bc zionists came to spread harmful pro-israel rhetoric
Reply 101
Original post by Theloniouss
I support Palestine. I especially support article 7 of the Hamas Charter, which documents the elected Palestinian government's views on how to deal with Jewish people. " The time(16) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad(17), which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)(18)."

How generous of them to allow the Jews to hide behind Jewish trees! Praise be to Allah, the merciful.

LOL. I think everyone posting support of the Palestinian government should be made to include that article.

'It won't be anything like the Holocaust'.
Reply 102
Original post by Dr. Edgy
You don’t understand the point.
You making this thread now: has created a Propaganda page.
You making this type of support is prove-ing your with an extremist, that makes us British people freak out. That we have literally brought people here to create an extremism support. And your willing to support that so you guys can create even more war torn areas back in the Middle East by providing this crap ideology.
JUST admit your people has created a fight, and now there paying the price!!

can you just shut up please and thank you :h:
supporting those people who are going homeless and dying children is extremeist now
wow
you are just causing more argument so pls make a thread on the topic instead
Original post by Luka9
LOL. I think everyone posting support of the Palestinian government should be made to include that article.

'It won't be anything like the Holocaust'.

To be fair, it won't. Israel is so technologically advanced and wealthy compared to Palestine that any attempt at killing even the Israeli Jews would (as we can see right now) result in a lot of dead Palestinians and not very many dead Israelis.
Original post by ^_^/
can you just shut up please and thank you :h:
supporting those people who are going homeless and dying children is extremeist now
wow
you are just causing more argument so pls make a thread on the topic instead

Your PEOPLE, the HAMAS PEOPLE has created children dying and homelessness.
Wowww you guys up to that stage not even admitting it 😂
Might as well continue, cuz you ain’t getting no country back.
You don’t understand the point.
You making this thread now: has created a Propaganda page.
You making this type of support is prove-ing your with an extremist, that makes us British people freak out. That we have literally brought people here to create an extremism support. And your willing to support that so you guys can create even more war torn areas back in the Middle East by providing this crap ideology.
JUST admit your people has created a fight, and now there paying the price!!

I am so scared of u im not even gonna say anything
This is so heartbreaking about what is happening to them, I hope that they experience ease and I hope that everything gets better.
The reality is: Hamas people, has picked up a fight, and now innocent civilians are paying the price.
So don’t blame Israel, blame your Hamas people okay?
God, do you even want Borris to even admit that?
Reply 108

im not from the middle east
and really? have you seen those video where the jews are taking over and kicking people from thier houses in jerusalem saying its their property when they have been living in them for over 50 years
also what about in masjid al aqsa who were killing those children israelis
smh i have nothing else to say to you
goodbye
Original post by Luka9
No one in Israel celebrates Palestinians dying. You clearly no nothing about Israel or Israelis and probably should not comment since you're spreading misinformation. Pretty much all of the Palestinians killed by Israeli missiles were used as human shields by Hamas. Maybe include that fact next time.

https://twitter.com/AyOdeh/status/1391851115776466951?s=20 literally just one example posted by a Jewish man...
I know not all Israelis support the attacks on Palestinians. If attacks by Israel are only to target Hamas then why did Israelis soldiers bombard a mosque when people were praying? Why are they trying to evict Palestinians from their homes? If you say you’re against extremism at least be consistent

And trying justify killing children because of “HuMan ShiEiDs” is literally the most pathetic thing ever.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Luka9
Jewish people are not able to publicly practice their religion in Saudi Arabia. That's why I said anyone can live and work freely in Israel, no matter their religion or sexuality.

Misunderstanding I though you meant that Jewish people could not go Saudi Arabia.
Original post by ^_^/
im not from the middle east
and really? have you seen those video where the jews are taking over and kicking people from thier houses in jerusalem saying its their property when they have been living in them for over 50 years
also what about in masjid al aqsa who were killing those children israelis
smh i have nothing else to say to you
goodbye

You don’t have to say anything back to me. Because you truly know those are false crap lies.
Let’s just say: Arabs think there something else from this planet, so they think they can go into peoples houses and live in them. We’re actually it’s Israelies houses. We’re actually it’s Christians houses. We’re actually it’s Derzy houses. But these people just don’t flipping understand. So get punished then, if that’s the only way they understand.
And I like it how you people make yourself so innocent, where from behind those bloody doors, your Hamas and extremist and planning to pick up a fight to grab media interests, and spread you propaganda.

Well I got news for you: Civilians will just have to perish then, if these extremism people don’t step down, and start opening a new page of safety and humanity
Reply 112
Original post by the_pharaoh
Not true they migrated to palestine during WW2 they then rose to power and stole the land

No they didn't. It was given to Israel by the British. The British forces transferred power to David Ben-Gurion to establish an Israeli government. Jews migrated to the Israeli state, not to Palestine.
Original post by Theloniouss
I support Palestine. I especially support article 7 of the Hamas Charter, which documents the elected Palestinian government's views on how to deal with Jewish people. " The time(16) will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad(17), which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)(18)."

How generous of them to allow the Jews to hide behind Jewish trees! Praise be to Allah, the merciful.

Why are you making it about religion? It’s not a Jewish Vs muslim thing. That’s such a big misconception and so dangerous. Israelis muslims, Christian Palestinians exist

"Your people" - this collectivisation is utterly toxic. Palestinians as a collective do not have a responsibility for individual Palestinians unless they directly associate with them, that is always left to the state. Do you feel the need to take responsibility if people who happen to be of the same nationality or ethnicity as you do something bad?

It is immoral to punish people who have personally done nothing wrong. Especially children.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 115
Original post by Megxn0
https://twitter.com/AyOdeh/status/1391851115776466951?s=20 literally just one example posted by a Jewish man...
I know not all Israelis support the attacks on Palestinians. If attacks by Israel are only to target Hamas then why did Israelis soldiers bombard a mosque when people were praying? Why are they trying to evict Palestinians from their homes? If you say you’re against extremism at least be consistent

And trying justify killing children because of “HuMan ShiEiDs” is literally the most pathetic thing ever.

I'm not justifying any murder. Though it becomes far more likely if you line children up in front of a military target tbh.
Original post by Megxn0
Why are you making it about religion? It’s not a Jewish Vs muslim thing. That’s such a big misconception and so dangerous. Israelis muslims, Christian Palestinians exist

So why do we see: Islamic flags and a Quran book in peoples hands?
Why do we hear: allah akbar?
Is this not the Arab Spring? Is this not the Ramadan month? Is Eid not coming for you guys? Is that why your people are picking fight? Are you trying to do a deed for your allah?
I just don’t understand mate?
Original post by Megxn0

In the eyes of both (the elected governments of) Palestine and Israel, it's a Jewish vs Muslim thing. That is a direct quote from the Hamas Charter (which is, in turn, a quote from a Hadith).
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by _gcx
"Your people" - this collectivisation is utterly toxic. Palestinians as a collective do not have a responsibility for individual Palestinians unless they directly associate with them, that is always left to the state. Do you feel the need to take responsibility if people who happen to be of the same nationality or ethnicity as you do something bad?

It is immoral to punish people who have personally done nothing wrong. Especially children.

Well then: just blame your extremist groups?
if you don’t want children to die, make your people sit down and find a diplomatic solutions?
is that too hard for the Palestinian people to do?
Reply 119
Original post by Megxn0

It most certainly is a 'religious thing' for the Palestinian government. It's written all over the Palestine Charter.

Latest

Trending

Trending