The Student Room Group

Wadham summer school 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dayaw
A few of Pablo Neruda’s poems and around 10 pages of Una Crónica de Una Muerte but I have no free time rn because of mock week😭 what about you?

ah i have some Neruda that i want to read! I bought an audiobook called Mujer de frontera but I haven’t had time to listen to it due to mocks aswell 🥲
Reply 21
Original post by eve27279
ah i have some Neruda that i want to read! I bought an audiobook called Mujer de frontera but I haven’t had time to listen to it due to mocks aswell 🥲

Yes they're good! I’m glad I’m not the only one who has no time because I have french prep too and all the mocks😭 do you have Snapchat or Instagram?
Original post by dayaw
Yes they're good! I’m glad I’m not the only one who has no time because I have french prep too and all the mocks😭 do you have Snapchat or Instagram?

I can’t wait to finish them so I can focus more on reading them again, I forgot what it feels like to not be overwhelmed aha. Sorry I don’t have those, i only use whatsapp and occasionally discord
Reply 23
I can’t wait to finish them so I can focus more on reading them again, I forgot what it feels like to not be overwhelmed aha. Sorry I don’t have those, i only use whatsapp and occasionally discord

It’s ok ahaha. Yes I really don’t like mocks because my next ones are speaking mocks and I have to revise so much cultural knowledge😭
anyone else just receive a decision? :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by azby1098
anyone else just receive a decision? :smile:

No not yet! Which subject did you apply for?
Original post by dayaw
No not yet! Which subject did you apply for?

human sciences and i got an offer :smile:
Reply 27

Congratulations!! I think they respond to different subjects at different times so I’ll have to wait a bit longer ahaha
Original post by dayaw
It’s ok ahaha. Yes I really don’t like mocks because my next ones are speaking mocks and I have to revise so much cultural knowledge😭

ah yes me too!

congratulations!!
Reply 30
ah yes me too!

Have you got an email yet?
congratulations!!

thank you :’)
Original post by dayaw
Have you got an email yet?

nope! i’m going to stop checking my emails every 2 mins now ahah
Reply 33
nope! i’m going to stop checking my emails every 2 mins now ahah

Same! It’s stressing me out so much ahaha I think ours may be tomorrow though
Original post by dayaw
Same! It’s stressing me out so much ahaha I think ours may be tomorrow though

yes hopefully! i’ll just try to forget about it until then
Reply 35
yes hopefully! i’ll just try to forget about it until then

I’ll try too- only thing is I’m moving house tomorrow so that combined with mocks and this is stressing me out so much😭
Original post by dayaw
I’ll try too- only thing is I’m moving house tomorrow so that combined with mocks and this is stressing me out so much😭

omg that definitely sounds stressful! good luck with the move
Reply 37
omg that definitely sounds stressful! good luck with the move

Thank you! It really is

well done!!
Original post by ttennitt
well done!!

thank you!! i accidentally looked at the 2019 dates and i’m supposed to be going to weymouth on holiday so i’m not sure what i’m able to do :/ i really want to go!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending