The Student Room Group

[Official] Wadham College Oxford Offer Holders 2023

Hi everyone!

I'm Jamie and I have a Wadham offer for French and Beginners' Portuguese, starting in October 2023!

If you're a Wadham offer holder, post what course you got into below, and any other info you like, such as what subjects you're studying at sixth form/college :smile:

Wadham best college and to pre-results applicants like me, best of luck with your exams <3
Original post by jam.jam.jamie_
Hi everyone!

I'm Jamie and I have a Wadham offer for French and Beginners' Portuguese, starting in October 2023!

If you're a Wadham offer holder, post what course you got into below, and any other info you like, such as what subjects you're studying at sixth form/college :smile:

Wadham best college and to pre-results applicants like me, best of luck with your exams <3

Hi,
I've got an offer for French too, as well as Beginngers' Russian! I'll hopefully see you there then.
I'm studying English, Modern Studies (a Scottish subject, kinda like politics and sociology together) and Geography.

I doubt there will be, but if any Scottish offer holders see this, feel free to get in touch lol.
Hi everyone I’m Corinne
I have a Wadham offer for biochemistry
A-Levels: Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
Looking forward to meeting you all :smile:
Reply 3
Hi! I'm epper and I have an offer to study Persian in Oct 2023 :smile:
I'm currently doing English lit, Chemistry and Classical Greek
Looking forward to seeing you all!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by mercyawc
Hi,
I've got an offer for French too, as well as Beginngers' Russian! I'll hopefully see you there then.
I'm studying English, Modern Studies (a Scottish subject, kinda like politics and sociology together) and Geography.

I doubt there will be, but if any Scottish offer holders see this, feel free to get in touch lol.

Are you on our instagram gc already? Dm if not!
Hello! I'm Coby and I have an offer for Chemistry from Wadham. Nice to meet you all and I hope to see you soon!
Hi, my name is Anood! I have received an offer from Wadham to read economics and management. I would love to be added to any gcs if there are any.
Original post by Anoodmxx
Hi, my name is Anood! I have received an offer from Wadham to read economics and management. I would love to be added to any gcs if there are any.

Hi Anood! Dm me on here and i'll get you added to the gc :smile:
Reply 8
Hi Anood! Dm me on here and i'll get you added to the gc :smile:

Hi Jamie! My name is Sam and I've just confirmed my place at Wahdam, I forgot to get on the group chat when I saw everyone at the offer holder day. Hope your exams have gone well! If you could message me and I'll send you my instagram
Reply 9
Hi, I just got confirmed my offer for engineering at wadham! I would love to be added to the group chat if you could dm me. Thanks :smile:
Hi everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending