The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
kcl makes similar offers with imperial and ucl for maths or lower??
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 141
kam_007
OOO still uber sexy!!

I might see you there next year. Are you going to an open day december time?

lol, yeah im going to an open day on the 12th. 30 places apparently, so I probably won't be able to figure out who you are :P
I hope I won't see you there next year tbh. Not that I dont want to see you, but i just dont want to go to Kings as much as the other unis I've applied to :biggrin:
Reply 142
matheo!
kcl makes similar offers with imperial and ucl for maths or lower??

i think they all make AAA offers, except Imperial also ask for A in every module.
Reply 143
kcfch
i think they all make AAA offers, except Imperial also ask for A in every module.

If you are doing FM, I think Kings ask for ABB with A in Maths
Reply 144
bt_1000
If you are doing FM, I think Kings ask for ABB with A in Maths

how can i write under in every reply my choices, my offers ... ????:smile: :smile:
Reply 145
matheo!
how can i write under in every reply my choices, my offers ... ????:smile: :smile:

My account --> my preferences --> edit signature
Reply 146
Pspri
o well dun for the offer! :smile:

loli really want one, im upset none of my unis are getting back to me, i know its been three weeks but i have only been invited to ONE measley interview to a uni im not even sure about... damb
did u get an email from them or did your UCAS track change? oo and also out of interest what were your predicted grades? [As to]

Thank you!

What was the interview for? Queen Mary's? I have one as well, but since I live abroad my interview is actually a written excercise that I have to submitt by the 21st.

I got an email directly from KCL at first, but only a few hours latter I got my UCAS track change too.

My predicted grades were 43 out of 45 in IB, but my school is new at IB, so my referee had to state at the reference that the school was unsure about the accuracy of their predictions... Anyway, the offer I got is the standard offer they give for IB students.

Good luck with your unis! It's still really early, you'll get good news soon!
Reply 147
Pspri
oo and which one is your 1st choice for english?
lol because we have applied to a lot of the same ones .. so wondering

I'm not sure yet! I'm hoping a low offer from Queen Mary to make that my insurance... but I can't make up my mind between UCL and KCL as my preference (probably I won't even get an offer from UCL, so problem solved, haha).

How about you??
Reply 148
lol UCL would be ideal! i love london and UCL is in the center it's got the whole one to one tutorial like oxford as well... so i think UCL but i wont get an offer from them....lol they are like oxford but they replace the ELAT with one of thier own personalised exams!
:frown:

i have an interview form Queen marrys which i am happy and nervous about...

i really want an AAB offer from kings!!!! arghh why oh why have they not got back to me?????? :frown: when did you get ur one again? recently?

they have began sending out offers and so have UCL [interviews] but i have got nada from them:frown:

well i might be seeing you! LOL as we are both applying to UCL, KCL, QM!!
:smile:
Pspri
lol UCL would be ideal! i love london and UCL is in the center it's got the whole one to one tutorial like oxford as well... so i think UCL but i wont get an offer from them....lol they are like oxford but they replace the ELAT with one of thier own personalised exams!

i really want an AAB offer from kings!!!! arghh why oh why have they not got back to me?????? :frown: when did you get ur one again? recently?

they have began sending out offers and so have UCL [interviews] but i have got nada from them:frown:

You're applying for English ya?
What are your predicted grades? :smile:
Reply 150
gmbradley2
You're applying for English ya?
What are your predicted grades? :smile:

hey yes i am applying for english :smile:
P/Grades:
AAA aa

how about you, were you applying and what are your p/grades?
Pspri
hey yes i am applying for english :smile:
P/Grades:
AAA aa

how about you, were you applying and what are your p/grades?

I am applying for:

English/Drama- Bristol
English- KCL
English/Drama- Queen Mary's
English/Drama- Royal Holloway
Drama- Exeter

and im predicted AAAa
Reply 152
gmbradley2
I am applying for:

English/Drama- Bristol
English- KCL
English/Drama- Queen Mary's
English/Drama- Royal Holloway
Drama- Exeter

and im predicted AAAa

are you from LOndon as well?
Pspri
are you from LOndon as well?

haha nooooo..well actually yes ....i live in Bahrain though- and i study in a British school

Im half greek/english :smile:

wbu?
Reply 154
gmbradley2
haha nooooo..well actually yes ....i live in Bahrain though- and i study in a British school

Im half greek/english :smile:

wbu?

lol, yes i am ... and i study in well a normal public sixthform.... :smile:
Reply 155
Business Management =]
dun seem to have much applicants for the subject eh?
Reply 156
well about the medicine interview...mine's on the 1st december but i know people who have their interviews this week!!
do you have one yet? don't worry i really don't think many people have received information about interviews yet---people that are much stronger candidates than me!!!
Reply 157
Pspri

I got mine last Tuesday... you'll get yours soon, don't worry!

I haven't heard from UCL either... I'm hoping at least for an interview! I don't want to get rejected straight away...

Good luck! and hope to see you! :smile:
hi guys and girls..

who knows if a 102 out of 110 (italian grade) is enough for be admitted at KCL?

thanks
Reply 159
Yay I have an offer of ABB for Physics at Kings :biggrin:

Latest