The Student Room Group

What happened with my welsh bacc grade?!

NOTE this isn’t me bragging.

So I got my GCSE results and got 12 A*s and then a B in Welsh Bacc. Because of COVID we only did the Enterprise challenge and the individual project.
In the Enterprise challenge I got an A*.

During the Individual project we got absolutely 0 feedback whilst we were doing it. The Welshbacc teacher went off school because of stress and we literally had no help. Even so, I completed the full thing by following the WJEC example guidelines and packing in sources/info.

Basically I’m quite confused by how I came out with a B. If I already had an A* in one task and thought my project was good, it doesn’t really add up. Since there was virtually no help given to us, do you think I should appeal?
Reply 1
Original post by lazydunk
NOTE this isn’t me bragging.

So I got my GCSE results and got 12 A*s and then a B in Welsh Bacc. Because of COVID we only did the Enterprise challenge and the individual project.
In the Enterprise challenge I got an A*.

During the Individual project we got absolutely 0 feedback whilst we were doing it. The Welshbacc teacher went off school because of stress and we literally had no help. Even so, I completed the full thing by following the WJEC example guidelines and packing in sources/info.

Basically I’m quite confused by how I came out with a B. If I already had an A* in one task and thought my project was good, it doesn’t really add up. Since there was virtually no help given to us, do you think I should appeal?

I mean if you would like to see if you could get a higher grade then yes. Also well done on ur grades!
Reply 2
Original post by Yas101
I mean if you would like to see if you could get a higher grade then yes. Also well done on ur grades!

I think I will. Thank you!😊

Quick Reply

Latest