The Student Room Group

I have received all my university offers but……

I have received an offer which says I need 96 points but only 6 can be from life skills at level 3, only thing is I have no idea what life skills at level 3 is. What is it? Is it Welsh bacc? I’m under the wjec if that’s any help
Original post by SuspiciousCoat
I have received an offer which says I need 96 points but only 6 can be from life skills at level 3, only thing is I have no idea what life skills at level 3 is. What is it? Is it Welsh bacc? I’m under the wjec if that’s any help

Level 3 is any level 3 course and that includes A levels and BTECs and also Welsh Bac for most universities. The ucas points is usually for your best 3 A levels. If you are taking Welsh Bac that will count instead of 1 of your A levels do it would be 2 A levels plus your Welsh Bac. Ucas points are per A level dependent on grades and are 56 for an A*, 48 for an A, 40 for a B, 32 for a C, 24 for grade D and 16 for grade E so you would need to get say 3 grade Bs or ABC etc. Some English universities do not accept the Welsh Bac at all. If you have any doubts about your offer contact the university that made them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending