The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is there a link for this? This will be good to add my Computer Game Controversies essay. :p:
Holy poo.
=/
poor guy, or good for him, depending on how you look at it.
tomoli
Only 6.50 per day so more than you would think.

A bottle of wine a day keeps the doctor away.
Reply 103
Apocalypte
That's fairly common among WoW players when talking about the game tbh. The game can give you a really screwed up mindset.

It's fairly common when talking about any game, or any work of fiction for that matter. How else are you meant to talk about stuff that happens? I don't think it's really indicative of a screwed up mindset.

That said, the game can give you a really screwed up mindset.
wtf??
Loser of the Century !!!!!!:yep: :yep: :yep: :yep: :yep:
Some say he is the man who has 36 accounts on world of warcraft, others say he is just a loser with no life. Maybe he is??

All we know is he is called the stig
Reply 107
Some might call it geeky. And up to a certain level of addiction i would agree.

However, he has taken it so far it has become ******* awesome. Look at that PC setup!
Reply 108
Ronnie01
Some might call it geeky. And up to a certain level of addiction i would agree.

However, he has taken it so far it has become ******* awesome. Look at that PC setup!

Haha agreed
I would like to see a picture of him before deciding if its awsome or geeky.
Profesh
It's the (frankly, perverse) extent of his World of Warcraft fixation that people find objectionable, not the fact that it happens to involve computers; hence my analogy. In future, you may wish to engage your brain prior to engaging your keyboard.

lol mate. You're such an arse. I'm just gona stop reading your posts, i'd piss myself laughing if you talked like that in real life :laughing:

Interesting story. If he's happy and financially secure then why shouldnt he play. Its really not that different from people buying new cars/doing them up. There are plenty of more expensive hobbies. And anyway... Who's to say he's not a very successful person, WoW and success arent mutually exclusive you know :wink:
Reply 111
u guys jus jealous :p:
Oh dear, oh dear..
wow
Reply 114
TBH, if that's what he wants to do with his money and time then so be it.

I know that i've spent significantly more money and probably similar amounts of time on my race car.
Some people would probably say that spending your free time and money trying to make a 30 year old sports car out accelerate a modern Ferrari is a waste of time? To be honest, I, like this person, do not do what I do to make others happy.
Time to get laid, perhaps?
Reply 116
:shifty: that's sad and wrong on soo many levels, does the guy have a day job or nefin cuz i can see him being bankrupt if he doesn't ....oh well Lol atleast he left his name in stars in the gaming world.
It's quite obviously fake. Nobody is really that sad.
Reply 118
JC.
TBH, if that's what he wants to do with his money and time then so be it.

I know that i've spent significantly more money and probably similar amounts of time on my race car.
Some people would probably say that spending your free time and money trying to make a 30 year old sports car out accelerate a modern Ferrari is a waste of time? To be honest, I, like this person, do not do what I do to make others happy.

kudos to you x) exactly what i thought
Awsome! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending