The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Unconditional for Risk Management at Glasgow Caledonian
unconditional from strathclyde for mathematics just waiting on glasgow and edinburgh now
Reply 42
unconditional for Chemistry at glasgow
Reply 43
Just got a conditional (BBBC) for philosophy and politics and Stirling :smile:

Only 2 more offers to wait on :| The most important ones lol
Reply 44
I've got a conditional for Edinburgh and Glasgow in - both wanting BB at higher admin and maths.

Just Aberdeen now, one of my favs too!
Reply 45
Just got my 4th unconditional offer for Law/Law and Management :]
Reply 46
So far I have just received a conditional offer from Dundee. Still waiting for the others though.
Reply 47
got an unconditional for maths and maths,stats,accounts at strathy whoooo :biggrin:
Reply 48
Unconditional for biology at Dundee... It came through 3 days after my application was sent off!
Reply 49
Got my last offer, unconditional for MA Geography at Aberdeen :biggrin:

Now the hard part - which one do i choose? Off down to visit Glasgow and Edinburgh next week though!
Reply 50
Zastrugi
Unconditional for biology at Dundee... It came through 3 days after my application was sent off!

Dundee is fast to reply O_o My friend got an unconditional for Law/German three days after her application was sent, and I got an unconditional for English/German 6 days after sending my form.

It's nice to finally have a real offer after all this faffing about with forms and statements and choices :smile:
Reply 51
kitkatcait
Dundee is fast to reply O_o My friend got an unconditional for Law/German three days after her application was sent, and I got an unconditional for English/German 6 days after sending my form.

It's nice to finally have a real offer after all this faffing about with forms and statements and choices :smile:

I got an offer from Dundee 4 days after sending my application off; compare that to Edinburgh, who I'm *still* waiting to hear from, several months later... I know they have their own procedures and probably more applicants, but sometimes I wish they'd get a move on ^_^
Reply 52
Unconditional at Edinburgh for MA Psychology :woo:
Reply 53
Got my conditional offer for Civil Engineering at Dundee. :smile:

It's 600 miles from home though! :eek: But if I like the place, I like the place, and I'll go there. :biggrin:
lovenone
So far I have just received a conditional offer from Dundee. Still waiting for the others though.

:wink: Me in the same situation. I've got a conditional offer - Intl Business and Intl Relations course. What are your conditions?
Reply 55
Conditional for Abertay :biggrin:
Reply 56
Unconditional for Strathclyde :smile:
kitkatcait
Unconditional for Strathclyde :smile:

Me too! :biggrin:
Reply 58
unconditional to abertay - business and economics
Conditional to rgu - management and economics LOL
It's no bad:smile: still waitin to hear from Stirling and Dundee
Dannyl91
unconditional to abertay - business and economics
Conditional to rgu - management and economics LOL
It's no bad:smile: still waitin to hear from Stirling and Dundee

Congratulations! What's your first choice?

Latest