The Student Room Group

Can we get 10,000 pride emojis?

Hello you lovely people!

Pride month is sadly coming to a close :sad:, but the fun doesn't stop yet!

We're calling all you TSRians to rise up to the challenge of getting to 10,000 :pride:

Rules

1) Multiple posting allowed :thumbsup: (i see you CTAM spam posters, come and flex your skills :ninja: )

2) It must be the :pride: emoji only. You're more than welcome to use the space to chat in between, but please make sure we've got a pride emoji visible in the post somewhere!

There are some super cool rep prizes up for grabs for the user with the highest number of posts on the thread, and of course, the lucky user that gets us to the big 10,000*! :yep:
*The post that gets the prize will be the 10,000th post as a whole (i.e it will say #10000 in the top right hand corner), so the 999th reply to this thread. It will not be the 10,001st post which autolocks the thread.

Happy Pride spam folks! :nyan:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:pride:
Let's gooooo :pride:
Reply 3
we can and we will :dumbells: :pride:
Reply 4
but it won't be me the winner as i don't have a laptop :nah: :pride:
Reply 5
oh no :pride:
Reply 6
I will be practicing self control, my post count is already too high :colondollar: :pride:
I'm getting one in now, but I'll be too busy to go for as many posts as I've done on other threads...
Reply 8
Original post by Joleee
but it won't be me the winner as i don't have a laptop :nah: :pride:

:hand: too many excuses :pride:
First page of a spam thread :gah:
Reply 12

Reply 13
Original post by Foxehh
:hand: too many excuses :pride:

:rofl:

i'll try but if only this game were easier on a mobile :cry:

Reply 14
did anyone end up going to any Pride events?:pride:
Reply 15
Justin Trudeau once marched in a Pride parade outside my old office and i had no idea :pride:
Late to the party but :woo: :pride:
Things have been so busy this week :eek: :pride:
im joining!!!!!!

Latest