The Student Room Group

book recommendations

I am open to any good read. literally anything.
If you could drop the name and a brief description. thank you!
Reply 1
Something is Killing the Children. It's a comic book but there's a rumor that they're going to make it into a TV show. And if you like Stranger Things - you'll love SIKTC. It's already at issue 17. The first 15 issues are quite hard to come by. But you can always get the hardcovers/ trades.
This is a short list of books
Little Women- classic novel
I am watching you- fictional murder type book best for Halloween
Falling for Christmas- two in one, perfect Christmas book
Party Shoes- a war time heartwarming story about a fictional family and the power of human creativity
twisted tales
amazing book series based on disney stories but with a more dark and twisted plot line/ending. they also do villain tales so the origin story of the villains but not what you thought they were. theyre amazing ive read so many eg aladdin, beauty and the beast, hook, cruela de vil etc
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by tired-student

the ones who walk away from Omelas - it's quite philosophical and it's really good
Original post by tired-student

Books by the following authors:
Cathy glass
Lisa stone
Mike pannett
The invisible library - A mixture of science fiction, fiction, magic and slight romance [but not much because its slow burn]
The first book is about a woman named irene who needs to retrieve an important artifact from another au, but she has to also train an apprentice :biggrin: can't say much more without giving it away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending