The Student Room Group

University of Bristol A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, I applied to Bristol as a bit of a gamble as my UCAT is 2810 and the only other people i've spoken to all have ucats of well over 3000. If you don't mind sharing, what UCAT scores are you all applying with - anyone around the 2800 mark?? <3
Original post by mjay738
Hi everyone, I applied to Bristol as a bit of a gamble as my UCAT is 2810 and the only other people i've spoken to all have ucats of well over 3000. If you don't mind sharing, what UCAT scores are you all applying with - anyone around the 2800 mark?? <3

2860, you’re over the cut off for last year, im sure it was 2800 ish
(edited 2 years ago)
2850 ucat. Last year's cut off was 2830.

Original post by mjay738

2870 b1
How do they decide interviews- is it just ucat score??
Reply 185
Original post by student31415
How do they decide interviews- is it just ucat score??

"As we do not weight A-levels or GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications), applicants who are predicted to, or have already achieved our minimum academic entry requirements will then have their application scored with a 100% weighting on the UCAT result, which will be used to select candidates for interview."
From the Bristol undergraduate medicine admissions statement available at http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/media/undergraduate/admissions-statements/2022/medicine.pdf

So yes, given that you meet academic requirements its just UCAT score.
Does anyone know the interview format for this year ?
Reply 187
Original post by mehdi.hash
Does anyone know the interview format for this year ?

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/after-you-apply/interviews/medicine/
when do bristol start sending interviews
Reply 189
Original post by Sajeevan2605
when do bristol start sending interviews

Last year they sent them during the first week of December, so probably this week or next week.
Good luck guys!!!
Original post by Sriley35
Good luck guys!!!

Thank you, you too!
will interview offers be made via email or through the portal? I have not been able to log in to the applicant portal (but I have emailed admissions to let them know)
Original post by omfg6795
will interview offers be made via email or through the portal? I have not been able to log in to the applicant portal (but I have emailed admissions to let them know)

I imagine you will get an email, maybe flowed by an email saying track has been updated. But it should also show on the hub.
Original post by omfg6795

What portal
Original post by Siva1234
What portal

In Bristol’s confirmation email, they gave you details to your applicant portal
Reply 196
Did anyone get the interview email?
did anyone else get an interview? i booked mine and didn't get a confirmation email, not sure if I should re book
got my interview !!
Got an interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending