The Student Room Group

University of Bristol A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by Potometerlover
Has anyone else 2860 b1 still not heard anything? Anyone have any advice?

2860 B2 still not heard back x
Original post by AliciaFernandes
They didn't reply to the email I sent a week ago so I called them today and they've classed me as international. I can email them with a fee status questionnaire and my documents but they said that this is usually such a long and complicated process that if/when I get home fee status it'll be too late and I won't get an interview.

It's quite disappointing because 2860 home students got interviews today and my score is 2850, so I would've probably got an interview next if I was given the proper fee status :/

Was it an omission/error on your part or the universities? Surely if it is the universities error then they cannot refuse you an interview?
If it is the university that has missed something, I would go back to them and question this.
Original post by Why_am_i_here
Was it an omission/error on your part or the universities? Surely if it is the universities error then they cannot refuse you an interview?
If it is the university that has missed something, I would go back to them and question this.

It was an error on their part because I've been given home fee status from my other uni choices. I've emailed them with my documents but haven't heard back yet. I hope my fee status is reviewed in time for a potential interview though🤞
Reply 783
Has anyone else had an offer or been put on hold? My daughter had her interview on 24th Jan and has had an email thanking her for attending but not been put on hold or given an offer yet. Is that the same for everyone else who has had an interview?
Original post by Fairyl
Has anyone else had an offer or been put on hold? My daughter had her interview on 24th Jan and has had an email thanking her for attending but not been put on hold or given an offer yet. Is that the same for everyone else who has had an interview?

I don’t know about Bristol as I haven’t had my interview yet but all the other places I interviews thanked me for attending. Don’t worry about it
Hi, Stupid question here but I really need an answer, you know how in an MMI you have 1 minute to think about your answer, do we get something similar in panel like can we pause for a bit before answering or do they expect us to answer right away? would it affect me negatively if I paused for like 30 secs ?! thank you
Original post by wreckedstudent
Hi, Stupid question here but I really need an answer, you know how in an MMI you have 1 minute to think about your answer, do we get something similar in panel like can we pause for a bit before answering or do they expect us to answer right away? would it affect me negatively if I paused for like 30 secs ?! thank you

It really depends, if think in most cases as long as you don’t pause too long you will be fine, but panel interviews are meant to be abit more like a discussion so pausing for ages would get in the way of the flow, so basically see what it feels like
I’m still waiting on a UCAT score of 2860! Should I be worried I haven’t heard anything yet others have???
Reply 788
Original post by Misshappy134
I’m still waiting on a UCAT score of 2860! Should I be worried I haven’t heard anything yet others have???

My son is in the same position with 2860. Do not worry because as long as they already sent for those who got 2860 so they will send for the rest who got 2860. They do not take in consideration B1, B2 or B3.
what time did Bristol send out their last batch of offers
Original post by Misshappy134

In the same position still 2860 b1 and havent heard. Crossing my fingers still for Wednesday…
Reply 791
Original post by Fairyl

They may put it on hold in a coming couple of weeks or they may not. Results should start coming out soon this month. Last year, results seem to have come out from Feb 5th onwards every Friday. This year so far only 2 people claimed that results are given (about 2 weeks ago).
I got rejected just now with 2860 Band 2
I’m a non contextual and Year 13 standard home applicant
Has anyone else just been rejected?
Original post by godsservant1

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear this! Good luck with your other choices!
Reply 794
Original post by Potometerlover
In the same position still 2860 b1 and havent heard. Crossing my fingers still for Wednesday…

Did you hear anything from Bristol?
Reply 795
Original post by Why_am_i_here

Original post by aba17
2860 B2 still not heard back x

Did you hear back from Bristol?
Just received email. Rejected with 2850
Original post by sidou
Did you hear anything from Bristol?

yep just been rejected 2860 b1
Original post by godsservant1

UCAT cut off this year......2870 :eek::eek::eek:
Been rejected with a 2860! How come some got interviewed with the same score?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending