The Student Room Group

University of Bristol A100 2022 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Just got an offer !! so relieved updated track at 7.18pm
Original post by medic987

Congratulations!!!
Original post by IBkidinthecorner
Just got an offer!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Original post by medic987

YAYYYY WELL DONE TO BOTH OF YOUUU!!! u have both been super helpful on the forum, special thanks to @IBkidinthecorner for all the positivity and helpful info u bring to tsr! are both of u planning on firming?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by joeyyyyy.04
YAYYYY WELL DONE TO BOTH OF YOUUU!!! u have both been super helpful on the forum, special thanks to @IBkidinthecorner for all the positivity and helpful info u bring to tsr! planning on firming?

Thanks so much!! I’m not sure yet, King’s is my first choice just because of location, but I’m not really expecting an offer there so it would be between Bristol and Newcastle. I’ll attend both offer holder days and then make a decision :smile:
Reply 1584
Original post by joeyyyyy.04
YAYYYY WELL DONE TO BOTH OF YOUUU!!! u have both been super helpful on the forum, special thanks to @IBkidinthecorner for all the positivity and helpful info u bring to tsr! planning on firming?

I agree.....IBkidinthecorner must be the most deserving of all......so helpful..... huge congratulations!
Just got an offer!! international (my track just updated)
Got an offer via track at 7:30pm !!

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive on here and good luck to anyone still waiting :smile:
Original post by omfg6795

well done!!!

also slightly unrelated, does anyone know were the tsr party emoji is, i can't find it and keep wanting to use it to congratulate all the amazing people who are getting offers
Original post by LINMB
I agree.....IBkidinthecorner must be the most deserving of all......so helpful..... huge congratulations!

Aww omg thank you so much!! :hugs: Have you got an offer yet?
Original post by omfg6795

Original post by student_nr1304
Got an offer via track at 7:30pm !!

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive on here and good luck to anyone still waiting :smile:

Congratulations!!! 🥳🥳🥳
Congratulations!!! 🥳🥳🥳

Thanks, you too! :smile::smile:
Original post by student_nr1304
Thanks, you too! :smile::smile:

Thank you :hugs:
Reply 1592
Aww omg thank you so much!! :hugs: Have you got an offer yet?

Still on hold, hoping for Bristol......!
Original post by LINMB

I am also still on hold. It is not looking great for me :frown:
Original post by Therealdeans
I am also still on hold. It is not looking great for me :frown:

Don’t lose hope! It isn’t over til you get a decision. If you haven’t done ur alevels yet, continue revising for them now all the med prep is done! Don’t stress on things you cannot change, no news is always better than a rejection at the moment and make sure ur working towards them grades so that way even if an offer comes late ur working towards achieving that offer! If you are doing a gap year hold out! Until you get that decision good news then celebrate! it isn’t over til they say it is! Good luck! I haven’t heard back either so there is still a lot of people!
Original post by LINMB

Yes! Just keep holding out! Wishing the best for you!
Original post by abcde5135
Don’t lose hope! It isn’t over til you get a decision. If you haven’t done ur alevels yet, continue revising for them now all the med prep is done! Don’t stress on things you cannot change, no news is always better than a rejection at the moment and make sure ur working towards them grades so that way even if an offer comes late ur working towards achieving that offer! If you are doing a gap year hold out! Until you get that decision good news then celebrate! it isn’t over til they say it is! Good luck! I haven’t heard back either so there is still a lot of people!

Thank you for those kind words, I am on a gap year so I really do not have much to focus on but this situation unfortunately. Although it is great to see people succeed and get their offers it is quite disheartening and worrying just sitting here with no decision. Do you think they have many more offers to send?
Original post by Kruthehan
Hi guys,
I just received an offer at 7.29pm which is a weird time. I thought my interview went quite bad and so was surprised, so don't lose hope guys if you haven't heard anything. I'm a reapplicant which could explain the non 5.01pm offer email. Good luck to all of you man waiting, and I just wanna say if you are thinking of taking a gap year and reapplying do it because 1 year really doesn't matter in the grand schemae of things. It's your life and if you want to study medicine just go for it. I was a bit apprehensive of not going to Uni after A-levels because all my friends were, but after visiting them at their unis I realised there is no point rushing into uni as everyone gets on with their own life, its not like A - levels where everyones on the same path and you feel like your behind because everyones doing their own course with different friends.

We've all got one life so don't stress too much if you don't get in this year, theres always a way just do what makes you happy fr

also I was put on hold twice aswell so don't stress about that
Original post by Therealdeans
Thank you for those kind words, I am on a gap year so I really do not have much to focus on but this situation unfortunately. Although it is great to see people succeed and get their offers it is quite disheartening and worrying just sitting here with no decision. Do you think they have many more offers to send?

I’m on a gap year too, I still believe they have quite a few left to give out, so please please don’t lose hope! As I said no news is better than a rejection, I feel they are not only giving offers in batches but also phases. Hoping the best for you!
Original post by Kruthehan
I just wanna say if you are thinking of taking a gap year and reapplying do it because 1 year really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's your life and if you want to study medicine just go for it. I was a bit apprehensive of not going to Uni after A-levels because all my friends were, but after visiting them at their unis I realised there is no point rushing into uni as everyone gets on with their own life, its not like A - levels where everyones on the same path and you feel like your behind because everyones doing their own course with different friends.

We've all got one life so don't stress too much if you don't get in this year, theres always a way just do what makes you happy fr

love this philosophy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending