The Student Room Group

GCSEs for Keele Medical School

Does anyone know whether Keele Medical school gives much weight to GCSE grades? If so, what sort of grades would be acceptable ?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Pencoed1973
Does anyone know whether Keele Medical school gives much weight to GCSE grades? If so, what sort of grades would be acceptable ?
Thanks

Have you looked on their website?
Reply 2
Their prospectus states:
- A minimum of 5 grade 7 (A) passes
- English language, maths, and double/triple science at grade 6 or above

When I applied to Keele for medicine, the part of the application that has the most weight is their Roles and Responsibilities form (work experience, volunteering etc), with far less weight on predicted grades, gcses and UCAT score :smile: (assuming you’re a home applicant)
Reply 3
Original post by amzworld
Their prospectus states:

When I applied to Keele for medicine, the part of the application that has the most weight is their Roles and Responsibilities form (work experience, volunteering etc), with far less weight on predicted grades, gcses and UCAT score :smile: (assuming you’re a home applicant)

Thank you very much. That’s very helpful.
Original post by amzworld
Their prospectus states:

Can I ask what gcse grades did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending