The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

applyuing for lse

Hi guys

I am currently studying alevel in UK but before I was in an international school in UK which followed the American curriculum. I have a decent predicted grade and I can improve during the first term of YR 13 when I got back school to evenbetter.

My only worry is about GCSE requirement. First, I didn't have a chance. Although my interantionls chool was in UK they did not offer at all. Second of all, I was not a hard working student in my international school. My grades are not decent except for maths to be honest. I found economics when I moved to a sixth form college and found that economics is what I wanted to study and worked hard. I understand LSE is a very hard school to get and I was wondering, as my highschool GPA in international school will be the measure of equalivalent qualification for GCSE, do I have zero chance of getting in as my GPA is bad?

Predicted grade -
Math - A*
FM - A
Econ - A
Phsycis - B ( considering to drop it)

Highschool GPA was average 2.4 or so maybe worse this is very bad GPA. i think LSE will take this grade as my equalvent qualification for GCSE as I was getting those grades while all UK students were studying GCSSE courses.

I just want honest answer. Do i get chance?

Or maybe can i just not hand in my highschool GPA?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending