The Student Room Group

talking to someone about my course

Hi,

I am considering a primary teaching course (with QTS) at the university of Cumbria. A family friend has just finished this course and so we have contacted her and asked if i could talk to her about the course. She said yes and we have arranged it but i was wondering if anyone had any good question ideas

thanks
Original post by is.jenk
Hi,

I am considering a primary teaching course (with QTS) at the university of Cumbria. A family friend has just finished this course and so we have contacted her and asked if i could talk to her about the course. She said yes and we have arranged it but i was wondering if anyone had any good question ideas

thanks

Ask about workload, useful things to have purchased in advance, how best to balance time.
Ask what university assignments were needed to be completed.
Share your biggest worries about the course and your family friend should be able to explain how she overcame those. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Ask about workload, useful things to have purchased in advance, how best to balance time.
Ask what university assignments were needed to be completed.
Share your biggest worries about the course and your family friend should be able to explain how she overcame those. :smile:

thank you. These ideas are great. I had just thought of the basics e.g. if she enjoyed the course? why did she choose that pathway? So these new ideas really help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending