The Student Room Group

The 2021-2022 epl season banter(with niz)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wise Goldie
@BadBComeToTheNiz are you happy?

@the_pharaoh are you happy?

we won 1-0 so i am:smile:

Literally no better time to be a liverpool fan United got battered again by Leicester esp the last min drama

and Liverpool are in the form of their lives especially salah his goal was a beauty and no one is talking about this but his assist aswell im telling you he's winning balon dor 2022 surely literally united fans are standing down and admitting hes the best rn
Was Salah’s goal any good ? Missed the game.

I remember last time Liverpool played Watford and Atletico Madrid they lost both games, so hopefully they do the job in Spain next week.

I think that was the game when Adrian made a few howlers and Firmino almost won the game in extra time?? Can’t really remember, can’t watch the midweek games.

Next Premier League game is Manchester United away,if Liverpool beat them I think Solsjaer will be sacked.

Last time Liverpool went to Old Trafford they won with Phillips and Williams at centre back, no ? I haven’t watched Liverpool play Man United since the game at Anfield in 2019/20 when Salah scored in the final minute…!!
Original post by the_pharaoh
Literally no better time to be a liverpool fan United got battered again by Leicester esp the last min drama

and Liverpool are in the form of their lives especially salah his goal was a beauty and no one is talking about this but his assist aswell im telling you he's winning balon dor 2022 surely literally united fans are standing down and admitting hes the best rn

yeah you play utd next are you finally gonna get ole the sack:smile:
yeah you play utd next are you finally gonna get ole the sack:smile:

oh **** I think we might have to take a tactical L here to ensure a good future cuz ole getting sacked wouldnt be good even tho id love to see salah just torturing the united defence like he did to city's and watford's
oh **** I think we might have to take a tactical L here to ensure a good future cuz ole getting sacked wouldnt be good even tho id love to see salah just torturing the united defence like he did to city's and watford's

maybe klopp tells his players score in last minute then it will look like utd were unlucky so they keep ole for 4 more years lol
also @BadBComeToTheNiz where are you :biggrin:
maybe klopp tells his players score in last minute then it will look like utd were unlucky so they keep ole for 4 more years lol

Ye we'll have to see what the German mastermind will do
Ye we'll have to see what the German mastermind will do

i think 1-1 but i dont know why its that when ole id about to get sacked he always pulls off a shock result
i think 1-1 but i dont know why its that when ole id about to get sacked he always pulls off a shock result

Good cuz we need Ole

altho if were being honest should be easy win for Liverpool I mean cmon
Good cuz we need Ole

altho if were being honest should be easy win for Liverpool I mean cmon

man u raise there game v the big teams
man u raise there game v the big teams

Leicester is bigger than spurs and arsenal
Leicester is bigger than spurs and arsenal

nah maybe last 2 years but as a club both those much bigger

a club is as big as its fanbase and arsenal and spurs are bigger

biggest club in england is man utd then liverpool then maybe arsenal

even with moiney man city and chelsea not in top 3

i remember maybe early 2000s oth man city and chelsea mid table teams i born in 1991
(edited 2 years ago)
nah maybe last 2 years but as a club both those much bigger

a club is as big as its fanbase and arsenal and spurs are bugger

biggest club in england is man utd then liverpool then maybe arsenal

even with moiney man city and chelsea not in top 3

i remember maybe early 2000s oth man city and chelsea mid table teams i born in 1991

Nah maybe I can't argue with man city but Chelsea easily big club

As for arsenal maybe but Spurs are actual frauds
Nah maybe I can't argue with man city but Chelsea easily big club

As for arsenal maybe but Spurs are actual frauds

no spurs in 70s and 80s were big football was not invented in 2002 lol:biggrin:

also chelsea were poor side until about 2000 they finished mostly mid table
no spurs in 70s and 80s were big football was not invented in 2002 lol:biggrin:

also chelsea were poor side until about 2000 they finished mostly mid table

Bro villa have won more ucls than Spurs
Bro villa have won more ucls than Spurs

spurs won more leagues than villa

actually i checked and villa won more leagues lol but most of them before 1900s

also if your going off european cups then steua Bucharest bigger than arsenal
(edited 2 years ago)
All I hear is waffle alisson is literally the second most inform player after salah and this isn’t an opinion it’s a literal fact not only has he stopped certain goals but he also got us ucl Footbal last season by scoring a banger in the last min

Ederson is a great keeper, there's not much - if anything - that separates him and AB.

Kelleher is doing well so far, he has a good attitude and now looks to be cementing his place as Eire's #1 despite being #2 at Liverpool. To say he is the 2nd best keeper in the world... No :lol:
(edited 2 years ago)
@BadBComeToTheNiz are you happy?

@the_pharaoh are you happy?

we won 1-0 so i am:smile:

i dont even feel anything anymore

😂 yea no, we need to suffer an embarassing 4-0 defeat at home against u guys this week to get this ole gunna freestlye clown out
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
i dont even feel anything anymore

dont feel bad how you think i feel every week lol:biggrin: also greenwoods gola was great
Original post by gjd800
Ederson is a great keeper, there's not much - if anything - that separates him and AB.

Kelleher is doing well so far, he has a good attitude and now looks to be cementing his place as Eire's #1 despite being #2 at Liverpool. To say he is the 2nd best keeper in the world... No :lol:

agree allison or ederson very similar but you gotta remeber that pharoah is very pro liverpool and if you ask him the 3 best attacking players in the world he would say salah,mane and firmino lol
Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz
😂 yea no, we need to suffer an embarassing 4-0 defeat at home against u guys this week to get this ole gunna freestlye clown out

if ole leaves who you want?

also who do you blame for Leicester game? cos mcfred did not start
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest