The Student Room Group

Where can I find a private exam centre around Leeds?

Basically results day for me was horrible. Got BCD as my final results, and that obviously isn't good enough for any top Uni so I'm gonna redo my A Levels next year. I live near Leeds and so I'm hoping to find a private exam centre there or anywhere else in West Yorkshire really. Does anyone know where I can find one for my A Levels, preferably the AQA exam board?

I'm gonna start studying for them right now, I just need to find an exam board nearby so that I know where I'll need to go to resit them.
Original post by ChappedCrickle
Basically results day for me was horrible. Got BCD as my final results, and that obviously isn't good enough for any top Uni so I'm gonna redo my A Levels next year. I live near Leeds and so I'm hoping to find a private exam centre there or anywhere else in West Yorkshire really. Does anyone know where I can find one for my A Levels, preferably the AQA exam board?

I'm gonna start studying for them right now, I just need to find an exam board nearby so that I know where I'll need to go to resit them.

Have you looked at clearing? 'Top unis' are all well and good but employers look more at your degree and experience than the university name.

Can you ask your current school/college for advice of where to resit e.g. you might be able to resit there? :smile:
Original post by ChappedCrickle

Hey I’m also in the same situation and have been emailing tirelessly with no luck, have you managed to find an exam centre around leeds? Also with Aqa for maths and business
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Did you find one??????

Quick Reply

Latest