The Student Room Group

What was the dumbest thing you heard today?

*Hoping this gets weird*
"He gives great head" - Deji

Context - FIFA stats.
(edited 2 years ago)
Was walking through a station and this group pointed out that I and some others were Filipino (that's true btw) and went 'Kamusta', which is hello in Tagalog. Pretty stupid and reminds me of those people who learn like three basic phrases in another language and use it whenever possible. Like, LEARNING A BIT OF ANOTHER LANGUAGE DOES NOT MAKE YOU FOREIGN!

Anyways, bahala ka sa buhay mo (meaning 'whatever/ suit yourself/ fine, be like that) 😒😒🇵🇭
Original post by nathan1el_study
Was walking through a station and this group pointed out that I and some others were Filipino (that's true btw) and went 'Kamusta', which is hello in Tagalog. Pretty stupid and reminds me of those people who learn like three basic phrases in another language and use it whenever possible. Like, LEARNING A BIT OF ANOTHER LANGUAGE DOES NOT MAKE YOU FOREIGN!

Anyways, bahala ka sa buhay mo (meaning 'whatever/ suit yourself/ fine, be like that) 😒😒🇵🇭

Wow, my grandma is like that.
Original post by urlocalinmate
Wow, my grandma is like that.

You mean the 'Bahala ka sa buhay mo' thing?
(edited 2 years ago)

I’m suffering second hand embarrassment after reading that. What a fail!

(Them not you. Honestly eew)
(edited 2 years ago)
You mean the 'Bahal ka sa buhay mo' thing?

No, the language thingy.

Quick Reply

Latest