The Student Room Group

Open-oxford-cambridge DTP

Has anyone been invited to an interview for the OOC DTP today? English PhD applicants for cambridge uni were emailed that we should be informed today or tomorrow if we are chosen for interview, i personally haven’t heard anything, wondering if anyone else has?
Reply 1
I am also an applicant for the English PhD and I haven't heard anything either. Fingers crossed tomorrow
Reply 2
Original post by A_Dominy
I am also an applicant for the English PhD and I haven't heard anything either. Fingers crossed tomorrow

Best of luck for today!
Reply 3
Original post by A_Dominy

Have you heard anything yet?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Have you heard anything yet?

Nah I never heard anything. Oh well hopefully things will work out by alternative means
How about Oxford OOC candidates? Any news?
My friend just had an interview for Cambridge, I haven't been invited for interview yet, both of ours still on 'submitted'
Original post by Anonymous #3
My friend just had an interview for Cambridge, I haven't been invited for interview yet, both of ours still on 'submitted'

Hi! Was that specifically for OOC? And was that the 15 mins one with just their supervisor or a longer one with bigger panel?
15 mins with supervisor
Original post by Anonymous #3
15 mins with supervisor

For what subject?
Original post by Anonymous #2
For what subject?

English
Reply 11
Did anyone get an interview? I didn't get one, but my application still says submitted
Offers and rejections have been rolling out over the last few weeks. Some are still on submitted.
Original post by Anonymous #2
How about Oxford OOC candidates? Any news?
English DPhil offer holder here! I've heard nothing about OOC :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending