The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Studies 2022 entry discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, I applied for a load of PA courses and have only heard back from 2 so far for interviews...
Original post by abbie4216
Hi everyone, I applied for a load of PA courses and have only heard back from 2 so far for interviews...

a lot of interviews havent taken place yet! where did u apply?
Original post by 13stuckeyc
a lot of interviews havent taken place yet! where did u apply?

I had an interview for Anglia Ruskin last week and I have one this Friday at Brighton and Sussex
I had an interview for Anglia Ruskin last week and I have one this Friday at Brighton and Sussex

I had an interview for Anglia Ruskin last week too but havent heard back yet wby? omggggg i have one at Brighton and Sussex on Friday at 9am :smile: Brighton and Sussex is my current uni!
I had an interview for Anglia Ruskin last week too but havent heard back yet wby? omggggg i have one at Brighton and Sussex on Friday at 9am :smile: Brighton and Sussex is my current uni!

Omg wow that's crazy haha! I haven't heard back yet either, I am constantly checking my emails because they said we would hear back within 5 days... My interview at Brighton is at 12 on Friday!
Omg wow that's crazy haha! I haven't heard back yet either, I am constantly checking my emails because they said we would hear back within 5 days... My interview at Brighton is at 12 on Friday!

Aw hahah I really recommend Brighton/Sussex! the campus where the PA course is is beautiful, i live on campus now and its lovely
Aw hahah I really recommend Brighton/Sussex! the campus where the PA course is is beautiful, i live on campus now and its lovely

I would say that it was my first choice originally, I wasn't expecting to get an interview so I'm really nervous!
Anyone heard back from Hertfordshire?
I would say that it was my first choice originally, I wasn't expecting to get an interview so I'm really nervous!

hey check the anglia ruskin portal mines been updated :smile:
Has anybody heard back for anglia ruskin/been made an offer?
Has anybody heard back for anglia ruskin/been made an offer?

Not yet, have you?
Has anyone heard back from Worcester?
Original post by wannabePA123
Not yet, have you?

Well they updated my portal today following an interview last week, to "Pending UCAS update", and outlining the conditions of my offer e.g. degree requirements, DBS etc. They asked for additional ID as well today. But I haven't got an "official" email or anywhere saying ive been accepted, so im a little confused as the portal outlines the conditions for my offer
Well they updated my portal today following an interview last week, to "Pending UCAS update", and outlining the conditions of my offer e.g. degree requirements, DBS etc. They asked for additional ID as well today. But I haven't got an "official" email or anywhere saying ive been accepted, so im a little confused as the portal outlines the conditions for my offer

I’m in the same position as you, they’ve updated my portal but no confirmation anywhere- they’ve not asked me for ID though, where have they asked you for that?
I’m in the same position as you, they’ve updated my portal but no confirmation anywhere- they’ve not asked me for ID though, where have they asked you for that?

UCAS has just updated I've been given an offer!!!!! wby?
UCAS has just updated I've been given an offer!!!!! wby?

I’ve got and offer too!!!
omg wow congrats!!

Hi, I had my midwifery interview today and it only lasted 10 minutes! Was it that long for you? They asked for me to email my ID to them after the interview…
hope that helps x
Has anyone heard back from DMU, Reading or New Bucks yet?
Reply 39
Has anyone applied or heard back from Bangor for MSc physician associate?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending