The Student Room Group

Physician Associate Studies 2022 entry discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by byaakun
Did any of the questions trip you up too?

yeah definitely didn't expect some of them
Has anyone had an interview for Edge Hill, what sort of questions came up? How was it?
Original post by Xyzdent89
Has anyone had an interview for Edge Hill, what sort of questions came up? How was it?

I had one on Monday and I was surprised with the questions that came up. Obviously they asked the generic ones but prepare for all bases. Sorry that I can't give anymore information because of the NDA signed.
Original post by Jackryanisaight
Hey I applied to UoB back in Jan and have been given an interview for early April

Hi good luck for the interview! When did you get a response, I haven’t yet :frown:
Original post by Jackryanisaight
Hey I applied to UoB back in Jan and have been given an interview for early April

Hi, University of Bradford?
Hi, does anyone know which universities have started giving out offers for sept 2022 / jan 2023?
Anyone got a interview date for the UoM yet ?
Reply 67
Original post by ahgiban
Hi has anyone applied to St George's?

Hey yes, i received an interview for SGUL 2022
Reply 68
Original post by zen2
Hey yes, i received an interview for SGUL 2022

That's nice! Same here :smile: when do you have yours? Is SGUL your first choice?
Reply 69
Original post by ahgiban
That's nice! Same here :smile: when do you have yours? Is SGUL your first choice?

Mines next thursday i feel so underprepared LOL

are you from London?
Reply 70
Original post by zen2
Mines next thursday i feel so underprepared LOL

are you from London?

I'm sure you will do great, good luck!

Yes I am from London, what about you?
Reply 71
Original post by Xyzdent89
Hi, does anyone know which universities have started giving out offers for sept 2022 / jan 2023?

I had an interview today with bournemouth university and they said I should receive an email about the outcome by the end of this week or within a week's time.
Original post by eggy99
I had an interview today with bournemouth university and they said I should receive an email about the outcome by the end of this week or within a week's time.

I applied to Bournemouth for the PA course but I put it down as last option on ucas after missing out on cutoff ucat score for grad med, still havent heard anything back from them though, do you know of anyone else who is waiting for a reply? How did you find the interview?
Original post by eggy99

Hi! I had an interview too today for Bournemouth. Good luck with the outcome :smile:
Original post by lissy432
I applied to Bournemouth for the PA course but I put it down as last option on ucas after missing out on cutoff ucat score for grad med, still havent heard anything back from them though, do you know of anyone else who is waiting for a reply? How did you find the interview?

I had an interview for Bournemouth too today, the interview was pretty straight forward. Didn't think the questions were unusual or tough, felt like a quite relaxed interview, if that helps answer your questions :smile:
Has anyone applied to UWE Bristol and heard back about an interview yet?
(edited 2 years ago)
Anyone else got an offer from Bournemouth?
Reply 77
Original post by ahgiban
I'm sure you will do great, good luck!

Yes I am from London, what about you?

I’m from Birmingham,
I had my interview today, the questions were okay but the technical side was stressful
Reply 78
Original post by Hthepa
I have applied one week before the deadline they requested some documents last week.still waiting to hear from them.

I just received interview invitation on may.
Hi has anyone has their interview for St Georges yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending