The Student Room Group

Chapters student accommodation

Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my tendency for my student accommodation either now or in January as I will not be able to go to the UK this year. The accommodation is a silver ensuite at chapters Spitalfields. I am willing to negotiate and offer to pay 10% of the overall installment so its anyways cheaper than if you were to book it straight from the website. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Just send me a message and I will give my contact information so we can discuss more.
Original post by dkadah1234
Hi, I am looking for someone to take over my tendency for my student accommodation either now or in January as I will not be able to go to the UK this year. The accommodation is a silver ensuite at chapters Spitalfields. I am willing to negotiate and offer to pay 10% of the overall installment so its anyways cheaper than if you were to book it straight from the website. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Just send me a message and I will give my contact information so we can discuss more.

I am interested hmu on 07436959652

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending