The Student Room Group

Insulate Britain: at it again

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Wokeling_Bris
Just another Soros funded sham organisation like Black Lives Matter aimed at de-industrialising the west in the name of sustainable development. The Police will just carry on aiding and abetting these ****ers like all the other common purpose infiltrated institutions.

What rabbit hole did you fall down?
Reply 21
Original post by Wokeling_Bris
Just another Soros funded sham organisation like Black Lives Matter aimed at de-industrialising the west in the name of sustainable development. The Police will just carry on aiding and abetting these ****ers like all the other common purpose infiltrated institutions.

The west is de-industrialised and has been for some time now...
As to Soros, what on earth does he have to do with this? And what is it with you lot in trying to blame the worlds problems on a geriatric old man?
I just find the police response so pathetic, if it was a anti-lockdown protest the police would be beating the crap out of them
Reply 23
Original post by The RAR
I just find the police response so pathetic, if it was a anti-lockdown protest the police would be beating the crap out of them

A case in point for why people dont trust the plods. Not to mention the recent revelation that dozens of them are harassing that woman they assaulted at a memorial for the woman slaughtered by a police officer.
Original post by Napp
A case in point for why people dont trust the plods. Not to mention the recent revelation that dozens of them are harassing that woman they assaulted at a memorial for the woman slaughtered by a police officer.

The latest revelations to me show they are useless on all fronts. Can’t solve crime, even when it’s in their force. No wonder all the riff raff aren’t bothered by them. As a law abiding citizen I have absolutely no faith.

Their incompetence covers two main grounds. The first is people like Couzens, and colleagues like him. The red flags are abundant and he should never have been in the force. The second, is if they spent more time policing, instead of ticking boxes, getting down on their knees, and painting their cars funny colours, we’d probably have a bit more faith in them.
Reply 25
Original post by imlikeahermit
The latest revelations to me show they are useless on all fronts. Can’t solve crime, even when it’s in their force. No wonder all the riff raff aren’t bothered by them. As a law abiding citizen I have absolutely no faith.

Their incompetence covers two main grounds. The first is people like Couzens, and colleagues like him. The red flags are abundant and he should never have been in the force. The second, is if they spent more time policing, instead of ticking boxes, getting down on their knees, and painting their cars funny colours, we’d probably have a bit more faith in them.

Sounds about right!
Reply 26
Now the general public are stepping it up a notch and ramming them out the way with their cars
Original post by brjf
Now the general public are stepping it up a notch and ramming them out the way with their cars

Good, play in traffic and expect to get hurt
Reply 28
Original post by brjf

Ah the video of the woman in the Landrover barging them out of the way was good. Equally, the one where the lorry driver got out and tied up the hooligans in their own *****y banner :lol:
Reply 29
Original post by Napp
Ah the video of the woman in the Landrover barging them out of the way was good. Equally, the one where the lorry driver got out and tied up the hooligans in their own *****y banner :lol:

I think that if I’m in London again and am affected by these clowns I’ll probably do something about it too
Reply 30
Original post by brjf
I think that if I’m in London again and am affected by these clowns I’ll probably do something about it too

cuffing them to a lamp post sounds ideal. Good luck getting them off without a blow torch and its delightfully poetic
Reply 31
Insulate Britain have resumed their antics after their 10 day hiatus, still the most hated group in Britain.
Well, why don't WE ALL go and STICK OUR HEADS TO THE ROAD. Because that's completely normal behaviour of course

God these lunatics need to be stopped
Reply 33
Original post by thrivingfrog
Well, why don't WE ALL go and STICK OUR HEADS TO THE ROAD. Because that's completely normal behaviour of course

God these lunatics need to be stopped

Oh yeah the guy super glued his head to the road, then complained the police were hurting him trying to remove it. Lunacy!
Reply 34
Original post by brjf
Oh yeah the guy super glued his head to the road, then complained the police were hurting him trying to remove it. Lunacy!

Lol should have dowsed him in one of those glue removing chemicals :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending