The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Official University of Essex 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by schakir
Oh wow! I really hope we hear soo too! However i did hear that they don’t start giving out offers for oral health until May time. Did you apply to any other uni?

Yes I've heard the same. I've also applied for Cardiff, how about you?
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
I heard last year they had 900 applications but I don’t know how true that is. Yes they wait till the deadline day to tell people. Yes I applied last year :smile: x
Reply 22
Original post by Chloerose14
Yes I've heard the same. I've also applied for Cardiff, how about you?

I have applied for Essex, queen marry, london south bank, Teesside and Newcastle
Hey, I applied to Essex last year, but had to defer my offer to this year. I am applied for psychology :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by XxGraciexX
I heard last year they had 900 applications but I don’t know how true that is. Yes they wait till the deadline day to tell people. Yes I applied last year :smile: x

Have you heard anything yet? I called Essex uni this morning to confirm if they have receive my application, they said yes and that we will hear back in the next 2 weeks. Also they take on 72 students in total for the 2 campuses colchester and southend! Hopefully we will get in!!
Original post by schakir
Have you heard anything yet? I called Essex uni this morning to confirm if they have receive my application, they said yes and that we will hear back in the next 2 weeks. Also they take on 72 students in total for the 2 campuses colchester and southend! Hopefully we will get in!!

I haven’t yet :frown:
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Essex for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:

I have just applied and firmed my offer to study literature and creative writing at Essex. They offered BBB but if you decide to firm them they reduce your offer to CCC :smile:
Original post by Jessica1313
I have just applied and firmed my offer to study literature and creative writing at Essex. They offered BBB but if you decide to firm them they reduce your offer to CCC :smile:

Congratulations on your offer! :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by Immortal-Reaper
Hi!
I'm applying for Liberal Arts with a year abroad
Currently I'm studying History, English Language, and English Literature

Me too! I've applied for liberal arts with a year abroad to study german spanish english lit and creative writing:smile:
Original post by fgun
Me too! I've applied for liberal arts with a year abroad to study german spanish english lit and creative writing:smile:

Cool! I've ended up not applying for Liberal Arts or Essex but good luck 👍🏻
anyone applied for the psychology foundation course? xx
I've had an email for an interview for the Oral Health Science course, can anyone give me any tips on what to revise? Thanks xx
Reply 32
Is Colchester a good place to be as a student?
I've had an email for an interview for the Oral Health Science course, can anyone give me any tips on what to revise? Thanks xx

Hey, I did my interview last week how did yours go?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Cocoverda
Hey, I did my interview last week how did yours go?

Hey! I had mine last week too. I think it went okay, I was very nervous so don’t think I showed my real potential which is a shame, but I’m hoping for the best. What about you?
Hey! I had mine last week too. I think it went okay, I was very nervous so don’t think I showed my real potential which is a shame, but I’m hoping for the best. What about you?

One question they asked in the panel threw me off I think I was waffling too much.. hahah. Hopefully we’re successful! Do you know when we’ll find out? How did you do for the maths and English test btw x
One question they asked in the panel threw me off I think I was waffling too much.. hahah. Hopefully we’re successful! Do you know when we’ll find out? How did you do for the maths and English test btw x

Yeah I feel like I was waffling too haha! I think they have til April to let us know. I’m not sure how do I find out the result? X
Yeah I feel like I was waffling too haha! I think they have til April to let us know. I’m not sure how do I find out the result? X

Oh wow that’s so long away.. not sure x
Oh wow that’s so long away.. not sure x

Do you know how you did on the tests? I have logged onto my moodle and it doesn’t say anything on there x
Do you know how you did on the tests? I have logged onto my moodle and it doesn’t say anything on there x

Same it doesn’t say anything for me either.. we’ll just have to hope for the best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending