The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Change of Wallpaper and Colour, got bored of the other one.
Reply 581

what resolution is your monitor, i've never seen one like that before (not the first time i've said that! lol)
Reply 582
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/179...9417785_rs.jpg

o-e-s-j
what resolution is your monitor, i've never seen one like that before (not the first time i've said that! lol)

Admiring my 32" ultra wide screen LCD?.. I wish.

Your looking at dual 19"s at 2560 by 1024 pixels, pretty standard really, I feel less icons make it look bigger.

I really wanna go up to 3272 by 1228 by my monitors "do not support" this option. Anyone know to get around this?

Also just downloaded windows media player 11. Takes a little time to get used to the setup/ layout of it but the overall look suit vista blinds perfectly.
Reply 583
shuvle
I really wanna go up to 3272 by 1228 by my monitors "do not support" this option. Anyone know to get around this?

If you are using a single monitor does it support 1636 x 1228? That looks like a mighty odd resolution. What refresh rate are you trying to run that resolution at?
Reply 584
Just been looking through this thread - stopped at the one posted by hugatree on page 4! wtf! is it meant to be a weird Islamic article called Azab Kubur with pictures a child's corpse? It's quite disturbing. Not christmassy anyway. Has something happened with the link because no one mentioned it in later posts? I should say again, before you click on it consider if you really want to, it is very graphic and i would rather not have seen it.
Everyone else has a bigger screen than me :frown:
jose
Just been looking through this thread - stopped at the one posted by hugatree on page 4! wtf! is it meant to be a weird Islamic article called Azab Kubur with pictures a child's corpse? It's quite disturbing. Not christmassy anyway. Has something happened with the link because no one mentioned it in later posts? I should say again, before you click on it consider if you really want to, it is very graphic and i would rather not have seen it.

Ive seen worse...
Reply 587
i have aswell, but is it meant to be there? It doesn't exactly fit the 'christmassy' description.
A.ndrew
Change of Wallpaper and Colour, got bored of the other one.

awww cute :love:
January Victim
awww cute :love:

Is a bit... :rofl:

Not sure if thats a cat or what.. :dong:
it's the cat and the everything.can i have the pic please? i feel like i'm the cat,alone with the thingy.
yeh, ill try find it on my computer. :smile:
January Victim
it's the cat and the everything.can i have the pic please? i feel like i'm the cat,alone with the thingy.

:smile:
No Problem :smile:
jose

All the links got messed up after the upgrade, so the link probably doesn't link to the correct picture if the image was an attachment.
AMD 3200+ Venice @ 2600Mhz 1.5vcore
Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe Rev.1016
XFX 7800 GT @ 500 / 1280 ACS5 Rev.3
OCZ 2x512MB Gold DDR432 @ 2-2-2-5 1T 2.9v
Seasonic S12 500W
BenQ FP937S+
Qwert_y
AMD 3200+ Venice @ 2600Mhz 1.5vcore
Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe Rev.1016
XFX 7800 GT @ 500 / 1280 ACS5 Rev.3
OCZ 2x512MB Gold DDR432 @ 2-2-2-5 1T 2.9v
Seasonic S12 500W
BenQ FP937S+

I think you mis-interpreted this thread...
PieMaster
I think you mis-interpreted this thread...

Well Im lacking on pics so I thought a bit of info wouldnt hurt :s-smilie:
Qwert_y
Well Im lacking on pics so I thought a bit of info wouldnt hurt :s-smilie:

Print Screen and show off your desktop Background/Wallpaper :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending