The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040

Tis a picture I took of my shoe whilst punting the other week. I like it as a desktop as it isn't too "complex" or harsh on my eyes.
Cheers sharing that photo Visesh, I just scaled and cropped it. I see what you mean about the noise, it's a shame really, it would have made one hell of a desktop:

Recent one, only decent background i could find of Spiderman 3 :smile:

.Andrew.
Recent one, only decent background i could find of Spiderman 3 :smile:

None of these float your boat?

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=%22spiderman+3%22+wallpaper&svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&imgsz=xxlarge

They are pretty damn good, never saw them. Thanks :smile:
Reply 1045
Yet another desktop:

This is a tree stump at the bottom of my accommodation's garden. I took this picture at about 12:15pm (i.e. just over 4.5 hours ago.) It was well shaded (lots of trees around) and the picture has barely been edited (just minute barely distinguishable changes.)

EDIT: It came out a LOT better than I hoped for! I just went for a walk after my 11am lecture and decided to snap a few gardeny pictures (flowers, insects etc. with fast apertures) and was messing with depth of field when I stumbled upon a huge pile of logs and some stumps. I think I'll return later tonight when it's dark and mess about with long exposures.
Reply 1046
Mine's a bit boring :rolleyes:

Stattoo and Adium maketh the man.
stattoo is for people who have such pretty desktops that they don't open any apps. I am not that man. :p:
Haha thats what Expose's for, just a quick press of F11 and your back looking at that beautiful desktop!

Stattoo just looks cool, and it's strangely functional

I can't help it! I love Final Fantasy!!!!!! And plus, Tifa's sooooooo cute! :biggrin:
Dattebayo

I can't help it! I love Final Fantasy!!!!!! And plus, Tifa's sooooooo cute! :biggrin:
Some geek with a wacom is glad that fancy a pixel collection.
Alan Partridge
Some geek with a wacom is glad that fancy a pixel collection.

:s-smilie: in english?
Its not a real person.
Reply 1055
:redface: - that's clean :wink:
lol

Clubber Lang
lol

Simple, nice one :p:
Reply 1059

Anyone ever wondered what would happen if you tried to emulate Escher's "Drawing Hands" with virtualization? Well, wonder no more!

Latest

Trending

Trending