The Student Room Group
haha it does that connection server timeout thing sometimes :laugh: usually sorts itself out pretty quickly :yep:
Reply 2
No.
Maybe it was just your internet...
It was momentarily stunned from the shock of being blessed with my decision to sign up to this site
Original post by Coulrophobia
It was momentarily stunned from the shock of being blessed with my decision to sign up to this site

in ur dreams.
Original post by gracieee16
in ur dreams.

Feisty
Feisty

yeah and this is me with my eyes half open. i am exhausted 😩. what brings you here anyway?
yeah and this is me with my eyes half open. i am exhausted 😩. what brings you here anyway?

Was randomly searching across the web and stumbled across this site. Some of these threads look brilliant to binge read when I'm procrastinating and trying to convince myself that I'm educating myself.

How are your own experiences of this website?
Was randomly searching across the web and stumbled across this site. Some of these threads look brilliant to binge read when I'm procrastinating and trying to convince myself that I'm educating myself.

this site is mostly filled with chats too and you get to meet lovely people and there are some weirdos but other than that, it’s very addictive. i love drama and debates on this site. me and @the_pharaoh seem to always de rail threads with arguments and debates. obviously i win them all:tongue:.

i do like it yes. :smile: you have a phobia?
this site is mostly filled with chats too and you get to meet lovely people and there are some weirdos but other than that, it’s very addictive. i love drama and debates on this site. me and @the_pharaoh seem to always de rail threads with arguments and debates. obviously i win them all:tongue:.

i do like it yes. :smile: you have a phobia?

If it's addicting I'm deffo going to have to limit my access to it, I get dependent on things very easily

I just like the word 'coulrophobia' - it means a fear of clowns. My true phobia is of those bloody massive London pigeons :afraid:

I love these cartoon emojis
TSR is a way of life :bubbles:
A few seconds? Go outside, man 😭
If it's addicting I'm deffo going to have to limit my access to it, I get dependent on things very easily

I just like the word 'coulrophobia' - it means a fear of clowns. My true phobia is of those bloody massive London pigeons :afraid:

I love these cartoon emojis

rn im in a bad mood, also for 3 percent charge. cool looks like i might have to respond to ur next message tomorrow.
yeah well you will get too addicted. very.
lmao oh right! i hate blood 😩 and sick!
London pigeons 😂😭 my brothers fave birds r baby sea gulls
and me too
rn im in a bad mood, also for 3 percent charge. cool looks like i might have to respond to ur next message tomorrow.
yeah well you will get too addicted. very.
lmao oh right! i hate blood 😩 and sick!
London pigeons 😂😭 my brothers fave birds r baby sea gulls
and me too

Scratch my phobia of London pigeons, you've reminded me of the sheer size of Brighton seagulls 🏖
Why are you in a bad mood? Do you require the services of a clown anytime soon?
🤡🤡🤡
Scratch my phobia of London pigeons, you've reminded me of the sheer size of Brighton seagulls 🏖
Why are you in a bad mood? Do you require the services of a clown anytime soon?
🤡🤡🤡

sorry had work and something triggered me to have an episode. still recovering ☹️
you okay?

Like this is your first time being a member of TSR...

Oh dear, you’ve fallen into the trap.

Latest