Thanks4helping
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Deleted
Last edited by Thanks4helping; 2 weeks ago
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Thanks4helping)
If A101/ A100 goes into clearing, are applicants able to use the March GAMSAT results (the year of entry)/ MCAT up to the clearing date?

For some medical schools, the deadline is in January for international students. Does this mean one can take the MCAT up till the deadline?

Thanks
Well A101 has never and will never go into Clearing. And theoretically no, as ACER stated in their "currency of results" only 4 sittings of the GAMSAT is valid for one cycle.

As far as I am aware only Swansea takes the MCAT and because as I said, no A101 will ever go into a Clearing (because they don't depend on A Level results) there's not even any point in thinking about it.

The med schools with later deadlines don't use any admission tests, I take it you're referring to Buckingham, Brunel and UCLan for international students (I won't even mention Northumbria and SGU). No other UK med schools have a later deadline.
Last edited by ecolier; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (5)
9.62%
Okay (18)
34.62%
A bit lacking (15)
28.85%
Not good at all (14)
26.92%

Watched Threads